An 11 year old girl reviews the Getaway!!

rocky55

Hi. I am the 11 year old daughter's mother. My daughter is going to take over and this will be her review. We were looking for a review from a child, and could not find one. So I will let her take over. :)

Hi. I have been on 4 cruises. I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian. I am going on the Getaway tomorrow, Aug 9. I have been on the Breakaway, and I liked it a lot. If you have any questions for me, I would be happy to answer you from a childs point of view.

Right now we are in Miami. My mother and I are staying at the Intercontinental. I think the hotel is very nice. Today we went to the Bayside Marketplace. It was ok, it was really hot so it was hard for me to enjoy it. But is was fun to walk around Miami. We are going to sleep soon, so we can get to the ship early.

I am so excited to get on the ship tomorrow. I will report on the kids camp, the ports, and the ship. Once again, any questions, please ask.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I don't have kids, but I think this is a great idea. There are plenty of others who will enjoy it. Please keep the reviews coming and have a wonderful time.

Edited by ReneeFLL

Hi. I am the 11 year old daughter's mother. My daughter is going to take over and this will be her review. We were looking for a review from a child, and could not find one. So I will let her take over. :)

Hi. I have been on 4 cruises. I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian. I am going on the Getaway tomorrow, Aug 9. I have been on the Breakaway, and I liked it a lot. If you have any questions for me, I would be happy to answer you from a childs point of view.

Right now we are in Miami. My mother and I are staying at the Intercontinental. I think the hotel is very nice. Today we went to the Bayside Marketplace. It was ok, it was really hot so it was hard for me to enjoy it. But is was fun to walk around Miami. We are going to sleep soon, so we can get to the ship early.

I am so excited to get on the ship tomorrow. I will report on the kids camp, the ports, and the ship. Once again, any questions, please ask.

I am a big kid so I look forward to your review, especially what you do in the ports that might be fun. :)

Have a great trip!

My 10 year old and 12 year old daughters will be waiting your review, thanks for doing one! We go in about a month.

Awesome. I am looming forward to your review.

Disclaimer: I am is going on the getaway today. :)

It's 7am. I am lying in the bed awake in my hotel room excited about being on the ship in a few hours

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am soooooooo excited to get onto the ship. I just can't wait to get out of the hotel and onto the ship!! We (or should I say my mom :) ) is packing up and we are leaving soon. We got hot oatmeal delivered to the room, but I liked my egg sausage and cheese sandwich from the Starbucks in the hotel lobby that we had yesterday better.

I will try to write more later from my mom's phone on the ship before we leave. I love doing this because I want to be a author when I am older. :) Tonight we are going to see the magic show early, and than I will go to the kids camp.

I wish my boys would want to do this. They have been on a lot of cruises too and could help others, but they have no interest!

I am so excited to read your review because we really never hear from a kids perspective. I hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!

What ports is your ship going to? Did you book any excursions? What type of room did you get and can you take any pics for us to see?

Thank you again for taking time to do this!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear what you think after you return. our 8 year old great granddaughter will be cruising on the Jewel next Feb.

I am soooooooo excited to get onto the ship. I just can't wait to get out of the hotel and onto the ship!! We (or should I say my mom :) ) is packing up and we are leaving soon. We got hot oatmeal delivered to the room, but I liked my egg sausage and cheese sandwich from the Starbucks in the hotel lobby that we had yesterday better.

I will try to write more later from my mom's phone on the ship before we leave. I love doing this because I want to be a author when I am older. :) Tonight we are going to see the magic show early, and than I will go to the kids camp.

Looking forward to it! ;) :D