# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

540 days until we sail on the Adventure of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean. It may be a while away, but I can already feel the warm sunshine, refreshing water and smooth sand on my feet!

about 12 hours before we board Oasis for our daughter's college graduation celebration cruise. We flew in a day early and are anxiously staying in our hotel room waiting for morning to arrive. :D

about 12 hours before we board Oasis for our daughter's college graduation celebration cruise. We flew in a day early and are anxiously staying in our hotel room waiting for morning to arrive. :D

Tell her congratulations-she earned it. What college? My daughter is hoping to go to WVU when she graduates HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Tell her congratulations-she earned it. What college? My daughter is hoping to go to WVU when she graduates HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our daughter graduated from the Ohio State University two weeks ago. The trip was originally also planned as a "celebration for mom and dad -- for no more tuition payments" (as she is our youngest of two)--but she is starting medical school (in Virginia) in July so we might need another cruise in 4 years to celebrate that ending :p

104 days until our next cruise but it's not on Royal.:D We've decided to try Celebrity again and will be cruising to Alaska on Solstice. Celebrity had a sale going on last year that was just to good to pass up!:D

Sherri:)