# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

Is this your first European cruise? It feels like you're just as excited as me :D let me know how the solo European experience is.

Yep! I've done Dublin, London, and Florence - but all as land-based vacations. Soooo excited!!!

I'll definitely do a review when I'm back!! (Most likely not getting internet on board unless a check gets here earlier than expected.)

494 days until Harmony. I never book this far out! I need something in between [emoji24]

You are still suffering severe PCD Celisse. The only cure is to book another cruise.

7 days until we're on Brilliance in Barcelona and not a day too soon. It's the last day of May and here (just north of London) it has poured with rain all day and is 10 degrees C (50 F). We're still waiting for Spring to arrive and it's supposed to be the start of summer tomorrow :(

7 days until we're on Brilliance in Barcelona and not a day too soon. It's the last day of May and here (just north of London) it has poured with rain all day and is 10 degrees C (50 F). We're still waiting for Spring to arrive and it's supposed to be the start of summer tomorrow :(

Think we managed 13C in leafy Surrey, and my countdown seems to have slowed in the cold weather. Those poor birds did look gloomy on Springwatch! 18 days and then let the Vision take me to Greek Island sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app