# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

A gajillion or so...next May. So, my Dad's birthday, all of my sisters' birthdays, my birthday, Labor Day, Halloween, T-giving (and my b-day is on T-giving this year, so that's a twofer), Winter Solstice, Christmas, New Year's, President's Day, Valentine's Day, MLK day, Good Friday and Easter will all have come and gone before I get to cruise again. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! :(

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Chirpbird']A gajillion or so...next May. So, my Dad's birthday, all of my sisters' birthdays, my birthday, Labor Day, Halloween, T-giving (and my b-day is on T-giving this year, so that's a twofer), Winter Solstice, Christmas, New Year's, President's Day, Valentine's Day, MLK day, Good Friday and Easter will all have come and gone before I get to cruise again. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! :([/QUOTE]

I feel ya. We aren't going until next September. Over 400 days out. I have a wedding to pay for or I'd be sure to get one in before that but I guess I'll just have to read cruise reviews and see pictures of other people having fun to get me through til then.... :(:(:(:(:(

[quote name='KiwiGal117']394 (see below for accuracy). Sob... while I don't want to wish my life away, I really do envy all of you retired folks who have a ton of cruises booked. Maybe one day![/QUOTE]

15 booked and still working full time. :D