Anthem of the Seas Construction

Great photos Lloyd. She looks great. Do you get the impression that they have a lot more done on Anthem at this stage compared to Quantum?

Not sure. What makes you say so?

Of course, the Quantum had her sculpture mounted on board by now (less than a week before float out). The Anthem doesn't appear to have a Felicia sibling on the top deck or elsewhere ... or does she ...?

Edited by Lloyd555

Of course, the Quantum had her sculpture mounted on board by now (less than a week before float out). The Anthem doesn't appear to have a Felicia sibling on the top deck or elsewhere ... or does she ...?

You know you aren't fooling anybody with that one photo you held back. :):D:)

Primarily due to lessons learned from Quantum building process. As an example the big screen is already mounted on the side, whereas on Quantum it was center mounted and later moved. Also a lot of the interior work and pool area was being worked on while Quantum was docked outside. For Anthen, it seems that some of that work is already being done looking at the photos you posted. Now for the Felicia sibling not sure when they will do that if any. Maybe you have already seen it and holding back that one photo. :)

Thanks for this heads up. (A much better time for those of us in the U.S.! :) )

MUCH better time! Looks like HD1080i.de will be covering this float-out, just like Quantum:

http://www.hd1080i.de/videos/schiffsvideos/live-ausdocken-der-anthem-seas-im-februar/

Seems like just yesterday that I was up at 3am watching the Q float out...

MUCH better time! Looks like HD1080i.de will be covering this float-out, just like Quantum:

http://www.hd1080i.de/videos/schiffsvideos/live-ausdocken-der-anthem-seas-im-februar/

Seems like just yesterday that I was up at 3am watching the Q float out...

Yes, me too. I was awesome.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk