Anthem of the Seas Construction

Block now being moved, Anthem float out is imminent.

They first have to tie up the second part of the Norwegian Escape and then move the tugboats back to the Anthem. I think it will take some time.

I´m listening to the NDR live stream too. Those two guys operating the camera are talking to each other about private stuff obviously not knowing that everybody can hear what they are saying... too funny!

steamboats

I´m listening to the NDR live stream too. Those two guys operating the camera are talking to each other about private stuff obviously not knowing that everybody can hear what they are saying... too funny!

steamboats

LOL! Thanks for the little tidbits for those of us who don't speak German.

It's getting late in the day now -- any chance they don't do the float out till tomorrow, or will they continue even into darkness?

Thanks.

They first have to tie up the second part of the Norwegian Escape and then move the tugboats back to the Anthem. I think it will take some time.

steamboats

Thanks for the clarification, I was using the word imminent in the same way RCL use it when stating when their IT problems will be sorted. :rolleyes:

I've been watching for the last couple of hours and I've got no live streaming now. It changed, bizarrely, to a football match and now I just have a still image from earlier before the Norwegian ship came out. I don't want to miss the Anthem after all this time.:eek:

This is the link I've been watching:-

http://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/oldenburg_ostfriesland/Jetzt-live-Anthem-dockt-aus,anthem128.html

We had the black screen too, but the live video shot has resumed. Not that anything is happening....

I've logged out and in again, opened a new browser and still it is showing me a still shot from earlier. No live stream and no sound at all. I'll just have to imagine it floating out. :rolleyes:

I've logged out and in again, opened a new browser and still it is showing me a still shot from earlier. No live stream and no sound at all. I'll just have to imagine it floating out. :rolleyes:

Don't forget to press the play button in the corner of the video screen.

You have to hit the "play" button!

Looks like they are starting to move her out any moment now!