does RCI know something i don't?

Received an email last night telling me about booking my excursions for my upcoming cruise and gave me a list of different excursions.

I really enjoyed looking over the San Juan excursions. If only my cruise was going there.

Another IT OOPS!:p

Bill

Forward it to me - we will be there (well departing from there anyway) next summer. :D;)

also received an email with excursions…. and I'm not stopping in Honduras….however the excursions looked fun… ;)

Our DD and her fiance got one of those last night - of the four featured excursions, three were in ports they're actually visiting on their Western cruise. The fourth was like yours for Roatan (Maya Key) which isn't on their itin. :mad:

i am quite dumbfounded that a company the size of RCI consistently has such a screwed up IT.

Just like what other things in life first impressions matter and they sure don't give off a good first impression.

I wonder if their IT dept workers have graduated high school yet? (j/k)

But I booked in January and all kinds of issues have been present since i booked and it's now 9 months later.:eek:

Upper management must be aware of it but don't seem too concerned.

Bill

A couple of years ago, I received an email from Royal about my booked with the subject something like..."In anticipation for your upcoming cruise on the Freedom of the Seas". Nice, but my cruise was on the Liberty. Freaked me out for a minute because I thought I booked the wrong ship. The funny thing was the body of the email had the correct ship.

About 2 weeks ago, we accessed the hotel pre post cruise section and could book hotels in Ft Lauderdale (but our cruise leaves from Galveston).

When I called in, they checked and said the entire year of 2015 had been loaded with Ft Lauderdale hotels for Galveston cruises. A day or so later, the FLL hotels had been removed :) .

Last year my kids had their picture taken when we boarded the Allure. It had the ship stats and the date of the sailling and ports of call on the photo. I bought a copy at the end of the cruise because it came out really nice. It wasn't until a few months afterward that I noticed the dates were wrong (it was the sailing the week before ours) and the ports of call were wrong (we went Western and it listed Eastern ports)! At least the it was the right ship I suppose! :eek:

Last year my kids had their picture taken when we boarded the Allure. It had the ship stats and the date of the sailling and ports of call on the photo. I bought a copy at the end of the cruise because it came out really nice. It wasn't until a few months afterward that I noticed the dates were wrong (it was the sailing the week before ours) and the ports of call were wrong (we went Western and it listed Eastern ports)! At least the it was the right ship I suppose! :eek:

Now that's just over the top ridiculous.

Bill