Jeff's new 220 day world cruise 2014-2015

Rowsby

[I am posting today to move Jeff's blog back toward the top of the listing. It had dropped to page 7. Sorry it this offends some of you, but I enjoy Jeff's blogs and wanted to make finding it easier.

Then why not bookmark it for your convenience?

Gratuitous bumping is against CC guidelines.

Then why not bookmark it for your convenience?

Gratuitous bumping is against CC guidelines.

I believe the purpose was to selflessly make it easier for those who were not aware of it. I suspect that there are many CC member heretics who do not religiously log on every day.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

I believe the purpose was to selflessly make it easier for those who were not aware of it. I suspect that there are many CC member heretics who do not religiously log on every day.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Indeed. And we managed to find it and bookmark it anyway.;) I would like to see the post that had all of the WC blogs noted, not just Jeff's, as there is one I forgot to bookmark. I've tried search to no avail, but I think it was posted during before the 2013 WC.

His most recent pictures taken in Australia make me SOOO glad I am not a kangaroo mom!

It looks like the poor dears are still carrying around their teenage joeys in their pouches! Ouch. Now I am sure the joey's aren't that old yet, but it sure looks like it.

Amazing pictures. My favorites are the close-ups of faces. I love how I can "feel" their presence through just the image.

Again, hope I have a chance to meet Mr. Tanman himself on the Panama Canal portion of his journey to express my admiration and appreciation.

We have them still living at home for the most part. ( sponging) ;);)

Still kind of carrying them around.:eek::eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

I want to thank you for sharing your daily postings and beautiful photos of your amazing voyage. There were many days your postings transported me to the exact spot you were writing about. All the best and continued sailing.

Ed Tighe