suite privileges on Brilliance?

jules815

Besides access to the concierge club, what are some of the other suite benefits available on Brilliance? Do they have made-to-order breakfast in a specialty restaurant, like they did on Freedom (in Portofino)?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

No poolside suite seating on Brilliance.

a fantastic CL...with its own bar with bar stools ~ very roomy with numerous tables & chairs ~ panoramic views ~ CL outdoor deck with tables & chairs for CL only Guests to enjoy....:)

Anis was our Concierge....he was fantastic.....ask and you shall receive....:)

our favorite ship....both the CL and Anis are heads above some other CL's & Concierges we have experienced on other RCL sailings....:)

On Jewel last year there was cooked to order breakfast for suites and Pinnacles in either Chops or Portofino, don't recall which. Anything like that on Brilliance? On Jewel we had the most fantastic blueberry pancakes I have every tasted!

On Jewel last year there was cooked to order breakfast for suites and Pinnacles in either Chops or Portofino, don't recall which. Anything like that on Brilliance? On Jewel we had the most fantastic blueberry pancakes I have every tasted!

we were aboard Brilliance in February 2013 and yes they definitely did have a Suite Breakfast in either Chops or Giovannis ~ can not remember which one.....but they had it and every morning breakfast was beyond delicious.....:)

The new Concierge Lounge on Brilliance is spectacular!! So roomy with a great view. Brilliance also has a private gold card passenger seating area in the Windjammer, so you don't have to fight the crowds for a seat. It was a life saver when traveling with my 91 yr grandmother in a wheelchair last October.

And as with all suites, you can order MDR dinners for room service if you so desire. Plus, priority tenders, priority embarkation/disembarkation, spa/excursion/specialty dinner reservations available with assistance by the concierge, business services, and almost daily sweets in your suite :)

I can't echo enough what others have said about how the CL's are on the Radiance ships. You'll love that.

Besides the almost absurd parade of in suite munchie treats (like you're hungry on a cruise!!) and the perks others mentioned, we also had ZERO problem getting Specialty Dining reservations via our Concierge, even at the last moment. Can you get us in Chops? When? Basically as soon as possible. OK, go on down, they've got a table for you.

We just got off Brilliance last Sunday from Canada/New England. The only suite perk that didn't work for us was the reserved seating in the theater. No one was in the theater directing people away from Suite Guest and Diamond/Emerald reserved seating area. It was frequently full 30 minutes before the show with non-suite guests and non C&A members. Finally the last night they had someone up there manning the area and we could get a seat. The full breakfast in Chops was wonderful - great service every day. Only used the Windjammer reserved seating a couple of times. The top tier event was very nice on this cruise.

a fantastic CL...with its own bar with bar stools ~ very roomy with numerous tables & chairs ~ panoramic views ~ CL outdoor deck with tables & chairs for CL only Guests to enjoy....:)

our favorite ship....both the CL and Anis are heads above some other CL's & Concierges we have experienced on other RCL sailings....:)

I can't wait to see it on our next cruise. Sounds very nice..

BR has breakfast in Chops(for suite,DP and Pinnacle) with made to order meals..(well,at least they did this past spring)

To those in a GS lately,do they or don't they give you a bottle of champagne anymore??

BR has breakfast in Chops(for suite,DP and Pinnacle) with made to order meals..(well,at least they did this past spring)

To those in a GS lately,do they or don't they give you a bottle of champagne anymore??

No champagne in my Grand Suite on my very recent cruise.

No champagne in our GS last week either.

The new Concierge Lounge on Brilliance is spectacular!! So roomy with a great view. Brilliance also has a private gold card passenger seating area in the Windjammer, so you don't have to fight the crowds for a seat. It was a life saver when traveling with my 91 yr grandmother in a wheelchair last October.

And as with all suites, you can order MDR dinners for room service if you so desire. Plus, priority tenders, priority embarkation/disembarkation, spa/excursion/specialty dinner reservations available with assistance by the concierge, business services, and almost daily sweets in your suite :)

Who receives the Gold Card?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a picture of a GS balcony on Brilliance?

Anything negative about GS 1552?

Some mention deck noise above. We had 1556 and don't recall any noise though. 1556 has a dbl opening slider. It was a big surprise. Only a couple of cabins have that door style.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

This is great news. I upgraded to a GS on Brilliance this morning.

I'll be sailing with my daughter who isn't aware of the upgrade. She thinks we'll be in an E2, and she was super excited about that because it would have been her first balcony. Now we can enjoy the concierge lounge together before dinner. :)

Now if I can keep the surprise a secret until January... :eek:

• 2 months later...
We sailed right next door #1554 on Serenade last year (same floor plan) and will be again in February. Loved the double sliding doors and balcony!

I was looking at the balcony for 1554 and 56. How much privacy do you have? It looks like they can see onto other balconies and vice versa....:confused:

Yes and Yes.!! To date-our best experience was on this ship!!!

I'm all about that special WJ section. My favorite perk to date!!:D

Yes and Yes.!! To date-our best experience was on this ship!!!

I'm all about that special WJ section. My favorite perk to date!!:D

Do you know if they open that section on embarkation day?

(apologize if I've asked this question before. Too many "plates on sticks" this week!)