Diamond Internet Perk

phtktz3

I liked the old way,they would put both vouchers in my name. Now they say they can't do that must be one sea pass when finished use other one

Mad Mad Mad

Jennifer

That was our experience recently.

Personally I am thrilled that they are giving us free internet, and for Diamond members like me - double the previous amount! Since I am the only one who uses this wonderful perk I get to use my husbands minutes too. It is no issue at all to use up my minutes and then use up his. Seriously people. This is a free perk, why exactly are there complaints that logging in is too difficult?

We are sailing on Vision 11-29-14 as New Diamond level and have never used the internet on RCCL. Can we use our tablet to log on and get the Diamond perk free minutes? Can we do this in our cabin?

Thanks for any information on how to enjoy this perk from RCCL. We are really looking forward to enjoying all the Diamond perks on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks,

Sharon

We are sailing on Vision 11-29-14 as New Diamond level and have never used the internet on RCCL. Can we use our tablet to log on and get the Diamond perk free minutes? Can we do this in our cabin?

Thanks for any information on how to enjoy this perk from RCCL. We are really looking forward to enjoying all the Diamond perks on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks,

Sharon

Yes, and Yes. The bandwidth is a bit sketchy in some areas of the ship, and getting a signal in a cabin can be hit or miss, however.

You can use the free minutes on RC computers or your own? I've got a tablet, I can use that with my minutes? What's the process to log on? What would be faster, their computers or my tablet? Do you have to use all 60 minutes at one time?

Personally I am thrilled that they are giving us free internet, and for Diamond members like me - double the previous amount! Since I am the only one who uses this wonderful perk I get to use my husbands minutes too. It is no issue at all to use up my minutes and then use up his. Seriously people. This is a free perk, why exactly are there complaints that logging in is too difficult?

Some people will complain about the lines at the gates of heaven:D

You can use the free minutes on RC computers or your own? Yes. I've got a tablet, I can use that with my minutes? Yes. What's the process to log on? Instructions will appear when you connect. What would be faster, their computers or my tablet? Tablet. Do you have to use all 60 minutes at one time? No.

Answers in RED.

Not sure if this was a one-off sail away day special promotion, but on Enchantment this weekend, we booted up our iPads and enabled the ship's Wi-Fi as soon as we boarded the ship, and the $29.95 "coupon" got each of us 120 minutes of free internet instead of 60. :)

Good to know that it's per folio. We have three D in our cabin - and the only one who needs the Internet is me. Stupid online BSN classes 😞. Hopefully I can get my assignments in on time now, I will have them done just need to upload while I'm gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am very interested in this since we have a cruise soon. I will be thrilled if it is 60 minutes per D member.

On our Brilliance of the Seas TA I am sure we only got 30 minutes each. I was using a RCL machine and swiped my seapass card. I know it was only 30 minutes because I was using my minutes and ran over. I was charged by the minute for that. The next day I logged on using DH sea pass card and his minutes.