Hot Dogs or Donuts

Do you prefer Hot Dogs or Donuts  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Hot Dogs or Donuts

• Hot Dogs
    • Donuts

HotDogs got my vote.

But, if they put a Tim Horton's on board, AND bring back the Long John donut... I would change my vote.

Yesssss even if they didn't have the Donuts. I would vote for Tim's just for the coffee

Hot Dogs only because I dont find the dounts on the Oasis half as good as tim hortons here in Canada.

The donuts I have seen on the Indy and Liberty were OK, but were basically hockey pucks. Nothing compares to Timmy's

I haven't found donuts anywhere as good as Tim Horton's. I've tried fresh Crispy Kreme's (I think that's the place where they have a light on to signify a fresh batch?), and Dunkin Donuts. Just something about a Tim Horton's donut.

Canadian Maple donut - best in the world (now that they don't make the long john)

canadian+maple+th.jpg

The donuts I have seen on the Indy and Liberty were OK, but were basically hockey pucks. Nothing compares to Timmy's

I haven't found donuts anywhere as good as Tim Horton's. I've tried fresh Crispy Kreme's (I think that's the place where they have a light on to signify a fresh batch?), and Dunkin Donuts. Just something about a Tim Horton's donut.

Canadian Maple donut - best in the world (now that they don't make the long john)

canadian+maple+th.jpg

Give me a Double Double any day at sea and it got even better. :D

Any donuts I have had anywhere, espically at sea, don't hold a candle to Timmie's.

Give me a Double Double any day at sea and it got even better. :D

Any donuts I have had anywhere, espically at sea, don't hold a candle to Timmie's.

Glazed donuts at Hilton Hawaiian Village on Waikiki Beach are pretty darn tasty

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

canadian+maple+th.jpg

seeing as you are from the Niagara area you should go to Hamilton to the Sweet paradise bake shop. Fantastic donuts there.