Water slide on Oasis??

lara68

We have only sailed Celebrity but are taking our 7 year old grandson on the Oasis in June. I know the Oasis has the wave simulator but our grandson is only 7. I have heard different answers, does the Oasis have any slides (into pools etc) that would be appropriate for a 7 year old??? He loves slides.

Thanks!

We have only sailed Celebrity but are taking our 7 year old grandson on the Oasis in June. I know the Oasis has the wave simulator but our grandson is only 7. I have heard different answers, does the Oasis have any slides (into pools etc) that would be appropriate for a 7 year old??? He loves slides.

Thanks!

Don't recall any water slides on Oasis class.

• 2 weeks later...
No water slides on the Oasis or Allure, but there may be some on the next Oasis-class ships. Check out a recent thread from today, November 24th 2014 ...

It would be cool if "Oasis 3" had a slide like they do on the disney ship. I saw it on you tube, Almost made me want to try that slide when I saw it docked in Nassau.

Edited by trev71

IMO if your grandson is adventurous and athletic he might enjoy the flow rider. My DD does and always has.

The H2o zone is my sons favorite. He loves all the sprayers and the donut pool (think small round lazy river). Lots of fun for kids.

IMO if your grandson is adventurous and athletic he might enjoy the flow rider. My DD does and always has.

Not sure but doubt if most 7-year-old's would meet the height requirement. You have to be a certain height. I know for sure that the rock climbing wall requires participants to be 6 years old.

Thanks!

There are no waterslides on Royals ships.

That is the only reason we didn't sail them up until now. Our DS lived on those slides and the bigger the waterpark the better. Now that he's 14 he's old enough to enjoy the Non-water slide aspects on a ship.

Carnival Breeze

Norwegian Breakaway & Getaway

all have awesome waterslides!

It would be cool if "Oasis 3" had a slide like they do on the disney ship. I saw it on you tube, Almost made me want to try that slide when I saw it docked in Nassau.

That's the problem!! We took our grandson on the Disney ship last year and he lived on the big slide with my husband for 4 days!! For the money, we just couldn't justify doing the same 4 day trip just mainly for the slide!! Of course, we'll have to break the news to him that there is no slide!

We're going to the Western Caribbean, which does include Labardee. Is this a special excursion to the water slide/park?

There is a waterslide on Labadee But I did not give it a try. I beleive its 20-25$ for unlimited use while in Labadee, There is some mixed reviews on it here on CC.

Actually, there are slides on Radiance class ships, and there may still be a slide or two on the first gen Voyager class ships.

Yes, small slides on Radiance class and even smaller slides on Explorer and Adventure. Voyager's was removed in refurb to make room for the Flowrider (AFAIK).

That's the problem!! We took our grandson on the Disney ship last year and he lived on the big slide with my husband for 4 days!! For the money, we just couldn't justify doing the same 4 day trip just mainly for the slide!! Of course, we'll have to break the news to him that there is no slide!

All the Carnival ships have big water slides as to most, if not all, of the NCL ships.