Balcony to JS $69

tsconley19

The Enchantment sailing Feb. 9, is offering FREE JS upgrade from balcony. Plus OBC is increased from $100 to $150.

And, there has been a lot of takers, the balcony rooms have been sold out for months on this sailing, now there are lots to choose from.

Thank you for posting this! I had a D1 and was able to upgrade to a JS for an addtl $80 (final payment date was about a month ago). There was only 1 JS when looked online so I put a courtesy hold on it (customer service was closed), called the next morning and they did the magic to switch the cabins. I was in 1104 so I was thisclose to not switching but I had to convince myself that the extra space on the balcony didn't compare to the nicer cabin. I also got the $300 OBC which made it silly to NOT upgrade. Now I can justify the drink package I was only contemplating until yesterday and a pedi onboard. This is a wedding/honeymoon cruise so this is perfect!!! Thank you again!

Thought I'd check the price for our December 11 cruise on the Brilliance. Glad I did. For $69, I upgraded from a superior balcony(D2) to a JS and was also given $300 in onboard credits. Sweet!!

Tom

We are on the next sailing after yours and booked in an E1. I called to check and was offered an upgrade to a JS for $165. Was pretty tempting but I may just wait and try again next week.

Thank you for posting this! I had a D1 and was able to upgrade to a JS for an addtl $80 (final payment date was about a month ago). There was only 1 JS when looked online so I put a courtesy hold on it (customer service was closed), called the next morning and they did the magic to switch the cabins. I was in 1104 so I was thisclose to not switching but I had to convince myself that the extra space on the balcony didn't compare to the nicer cabin. I also got the $300 OBC which made it silly to NOT upgrade. Now I can justify the drink package I was only contemplating until yesterday and a pedi onboard. This is a wedding/honeymoon cruise so this is perfect!!! Thank you again!

You're welcome.

Tom