2 Sprites

2 tonic waters

2 Perriers

2 cognac

2 Scotch

2 beers

2 Gins

2 Vodkas

Can be traded out for 2 coffee cards, 10 non alcoholic drinks including ginger ale and orange soda, or one bottle of wine

The last time we cruised the Caribbean the Mini Bar setup consisted of two of each of the following:

Courvoisier VS

Beefeater Gin

Skyy Vodka

Dewar's Scotch Whisky

Dos Equis Beer

Coke

Sprite

Tonic Water

Perrier

Bottled Water

Lew

You can also swap the alcohol mini-bottles (not beer) for other alcohol. That is you could swap the two bottles of gin for two bottles of vodka

I was surprised to find that I could swap the two Dos Equis beers last month for two more Beefeaters while we were onboard the Ruby.

Mike:)

I was surprised to find that I could swap the two Dos Equis beers last month for two more Beefeaters while we were onboard the Ruby.

I'm am also surprised. I always thought only liquor could be swapped for liquor. If I had know I would have gotten two more Dewars and passed the beer back.

I'm am also surprised. I always thought only liquor could be swapped for liquor. If I had know I would have gotten two more Dewars and passed the beer back.

It blew my mind Paul; but from the above price list I see they value the Dos Equis the same as the Beefeater so I will go for it every time in the future.

Let's don't look a gift horse in the mouth.;)

It blew my mind Paul; but from the above price list I see they value the Dos Equis the same as the Beefeater so I will go for it every time in the future.

Let's don't look a gift horse in the mouth.;)

I will try to swap the beer for Dewars next cruise. Thanks for the news

Hoping this doesn't mean we can't "swap out" like we have always been able to do in the past. :confused:

LuLu

I sailed on the Royal last month with a group of Elite friends. Several of them don't drink and they swapped out their mini bars for 6 non-alcoholic sodas and a coffee card. Another just got the 2 coffee cards, which is what I'll do on my next cruise!

Maureen

So are people saying we can no longer swap out Cokes, etc. for Diet Cokes?

LuLu

No they are not saying that. You can swap soft drinks for other soft drinks and liquor for liquor and sounds like now you can swap beer for liquor or visa versa.

The card winkscruises posted is only saying that if you want more you can purchase it for the prices posted. This card has been in our stateroom on at least the last 10 cruises we have taken.

Wow' date=' that would be a shame. I always trade all my alcohol that isn't vodka for vodka, and all the non alcohol for 8 Diet Cokes.[/quote']

No I meant if you wanted coffee cards they would not let you get 1 and trade other items. It was the entire setup for 2 coffee cards.

Other trades were stiil the same as always. ;)

This from the Regal last week...

Mini_Bar.jpg

Thank you, This gives me some alcohol pricing to help with my budgeting.

I put the new camera a 20.1 megapixel Sony Digital Camera in black on layby at my local Target today, saving $40 off the RRP, so allocating that towards a spare battery/memory card for the cruise!

I am constantly startled and amazed by just HOW quickly someone will post the VERY information I'd been wondering about. Someone, who's name I have forgotten :o actually posted photos of the EXACT Window Suite I hope to book. I had a lovely good look, satisfying my concerns about safety, and now I feel a right fool for being nervous about my safety in the 1st place!

I'm keeping copious notes, and will keep my ears open for anyone needing help that I can give. I am a FIRM believer that if you receive the help you need, when you CAN, PASS IT ON!

Crochetcruise :cool: