Early & late seating in new suite dining room?

puppyluv1

Does anyone know if the suite dining room scheduled to be introduced in April will have two seatings like the MDR, or will it be like Select dining?

No one knows at this stage. However, it is very likely to be similar to Blu or, as you suggest, Select Dining, i.e. without fixed dining times.

This is taken directly from the Suite FAQ page:

Will Suite Class guests be able to choose a fixed dining time or will it be “open seating”?

While Suite Class guests may access the Suite Class exclusive restaurant at their leisure, a reservation is recommended to ensure prompt seating- especially during peak time periods. Suite Class guests’ personal butler will be happy to make those reservations upon request. During the cruise booking process, Suite Class guests will be asked to make a selection of either “Main/6pm” or “Late/8:30pm” seating. This is simply a “starting point” so that the Suite Class exclusive restaurant may reach out and help make a reservation if it is desired.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Shawn

Edited by KW Cruisers

We have reserved a suite after the April 15 dining room roll out and have a confirmed early seating reservation. Hope it doesn't get changed.

That is probably just something to satisfy the computer system, the description sounds exactly like Blu which is anytime seating.

I can't seem to find the suite FAQS on Celebrity's website. Can you tell me how to access it? Thank you!

It's not on X's site as such but available as a pdf on the info site for TAs

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

This the UK suite class page for TAs....

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/cc_suiteclass.php

In theory I suspect one needs to be a TA and logged in to see this but this web site is maintained and written by X so what do you expect:eek:

While I am looking forward to trying the suite only restaurant, I am more excited about the unlimited Speciality Restaurants for RS and PH. We always enjoyed them so this new amenity is exciting for me.

Hoping they have more tables of 2 in the new restautant. Can't wait to read reviews.

We have reserved a suite after the April 15 dining room roll out and have a confirmed early seating reservation. Hope it doesn't get changed.

That is the same way that it works with AQ and Blu. You select early or late, but it is not an actual reservation.

I am anxious to see if the suite dining room is basically the same menu as the main dining room or something a little more special. My hope is that the new dining room has some great choices not available anywhere else, if it is just a segregated main dining room with the same choices that would not be a perk to me.

I am anxious to see if the suite dining room is basically the same menu as the main dining room or something a little more special. My hope is that the new dining room has some great choices not available anywhere else, if it is just a segregated main dining room with the same choices that would not be a perk to me.

Looks like your wish will be granted:

What is the dedicated private restaurant?

A dedicated restaurant will be reserved exclusively for Suite Class guests and will be available morning, noon, and night.

Each meal will feature unique menus that offer dishes not available anywhere else onboard.

Guests can immerse themselves in the local culture with specially crafted menus inspired by the local destination, and enjoy the world’s best ingredients.

The Suite Class chef can provide a tailor made experience to suite guests and prepare a dish to their liking, and the Master Sommelier will select from more than 450 wines to provide the perfect pairing.

Lets hope it is a good as the description!