MS Prinsendam & MS Westerdam Sail-Away January 3, 2014

aliaschief

Also taking a quick break from finishing packing. Sailing tomorrow on the lovely Eurodam. Now for the great news, the upgrade fairy flew in overnight !!!! Went from a Cat H to a Cat C on Main deck. Will be waving back tomorrow . Should be port side on deck 9. Pink top and waving a pink flowered flag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Max'd out! Can't be many ports that can take that number of Cruise ships, Copper.

I believe the Port of Miami comes close Mum but you're right, there are not many ports that can handle eight large cruise ships simultaneously

Also taking a quick break from finishing packing. Sailing tomorrow on the lovely Eurodam. Now for the great news, the upgrade fairy flew in overnight !!!! Went from a Cat H to a Cat C on Main deck. Will be waving back tomorrow . Should be port side on deck 9. Pink top and waving a pink flowered flag.

We will be watching.

Checking in....glad I don't have to go out on this miserable day.

Scrapnana...wishing you a wonderful cruise! Are you going to be doing another blog??

Marge

Thanks, Marge! I am doing a blog (I was surprised how much I enjoyed writing my first one). I will also do one of my Westerdam cruise in April.

http://cunard2015.blogspot.com/

Kathi

Congratulations on your visit from the Upgrade Fairy! We will be waving back to you.

Have you booked a wave so that we can see you close up?

Congrats on the upgrade! And we'll be watching for you.:)

Yes, just a four night post Christmas break on the Queen Elizabeth to Hamburg and back. Leave Southampton on Tuesday.

On 17 march, the QM2 and Queen Victoria plus Dawn Princess are all in Akaroa NZ - tender port will really be under pressure.

That's a lot of Cumulus clouds south of the port towards Miami

WEDM bridge trying to get a hold of the port agent and departing after Liberty OTS gets her large stern out of the way

Edited by Copper10-8