Present 123 promotion

Mr.Sunshine

Does anyone know if this promotion is going to continue after 1/4/2015. If so what is the next promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Some form of it has been offered basically since end of 2013. It seems there are a few days (or hours) between the end of one and the beginning of another... then again it might not come back til next fall:eek:

I received this from my TA today.

1st time ever, Celebrity 1 week only. Book your next Celebrity cruise with only $25 per person deposit to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Good for almost every sailing between April 2015 and April 2017. 123 Go All inclusive has been extended-Book any Concierge Class stateroom or higher by February 28, 2015 and receive all 3 offers (Class Beverage package, Pre-paid gratuities for two & up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom) Or book any ocean view or Veranda and get your choice of 1 of the 3 offers. Book Europe and select 2 of the offers.

I received this from my TA today.

1st time ever, Celebrity 1 week only. Book your next Celebrity cruise with only $25 per person deposit to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Good for almost every sailing between April 2015 and April 2017. 123 Go All inclusive has been extended-Book any Concierge Class stateroom or higher by February 28, 2015 and receive all 3 offers (Class Beverage package, Pre-paid gratuities for two & up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom) Or book any ocean view or Veranda and get your choice of 1 of the 3 offers. Book Europe and select 2 of the offers.

I have to call my TA tomorrow, I had logged in to My Celebrity Account and had gotten a price on a European cruise in the spring, I had seen the previous post about the 123 all inclusive promotion ending, and wanted to get this for our spring cruise. I was having trouble with the website, called the online help desk and was quoted a higher price, after he researched apparently even though I was signed in, the Captains Club promotion of a $1500 saving (website showed this) canceled out the 123 all inclusive, another words it was one or the other. I feel the website is very misleading, they also required a $900 deposit. Will have to see what TA shows tomorrow, very disappointing!

I have to call my TA tomorrow, I had logged in to My Celebrity Account and had gotten a price on a European cruise in the spring, I had seen the previous post about the 123 all inclusive promotion ending, and wanted to get this for our spring cruise. I was having trouble with the website, called the online help desk and was quoted a higher price, after he researched apparently even though I was signed in, the Captains Club promotion of a $1500 saving (website showed this) canceled out the 123 all inclusive, another words it was one or the other. I feel the website is very misleading, they also required a $900 deposit. Will have to see what TA shows tomorrow, very disappointing!

It is true that you can't have the large Captain's Club discounts and the 123Go promotion. We chose the Captain's Club discount for our Alaska cruise, as it's worth more than the 123Go promotion.

Try as you will, but I HIGHLY doubt they will combine those two for you.

Shawn

Edited by KW Cruisers

Nice to see the Industry Leading Webpage (need sarcasm font) is off to a good start in 2015.

Went to the Celebrity Web Site to see what the new promo was and saw the expired promo still listed (with a nice countdown clock showing -1 days remaining :rolleyes:). Interesting that the Promo codes still work so perhaps they have just extended it.

Nice to see the Industry Leading Webpage (need sarcasm font) is off to a good start in 2015.

Went to the Celebrity Web Site to see what the new promo was and saw the expired promo still listed (with a nice countdown clock showing -1 days remaining :rolleyes:). Interesting that the Promo codes still work so perhaps they have just extended it.

Hi there,

It should be updated shortly, but yes, it has been extended, and we are offering $25 dollar deposits this week only.

Just booked for Thanksgiving 2015. Aqua Class was the same price as the Concierge Class. I received the 123 package and the deposit for the two of us was 50 bucks. I tried to get the "POSTTHANKU" 200 on board credit but they said the 123 and low deposit was two offers and the POST can only be used with one other special. Will fight that battle another day. We took this same trip last month and while it wasn't great, it was still fun and a beautiful relaxing ship.

I booked last week thinking I got the 123-promo but was told I could not use the 123Go and another promo at the same time, It is one or another. I choose the 123Go.

Checked last night on my reservation email and nowhere does it say I have the 123Go Promotion. Very confusing. Celebrity agent I called keep telling me he sees the 123 on his screen but when he email me the PDF Booking Reservation back to me, there is nothing on it confirming the promo. Seeing IS believing.

Some form of it has been offered basically since end of 2013. It seems there are a few days (or hours) between the end of one and the beginning of another... then again it might not come back til next fall:eek:

Was on =X= site today looking at Sept 2015 European cruises and it was there!

Glad to see this promotion being extended.

I was hoping to book another cruise for 2017 while on board the Summit next week. Now instead of a Veranda I might do a Concierge. Who knows I might try to wrangle an extra OBC for the cruise I already have booked as well.

Hi there,

It should be updated shortly, but yes, it has been extended, and we are offering $25 dollar deposits this week only.

Can I assume correctly that a Trans-Pacific is out for this deal...at least the 123 Go Inclusive part? I was hoping to book a 2017 European cruise with this deal, but there are no April dates showing.

The lower deposit is only with a 'DIRECT' booking thru Celebrity. ALL 'TA' booking will require the larger amount, ours did.

I have not actually booked a new cruise since I received an e mail from my TA yesterday, so I cannot say with certainty. But I cannot imagine that my TA would send me a notice about the deposit that would not apply to a booking with them. I suspect your TA has their own requirement for the deposit or is confused?

Assuming you are in a region included with the $25 deposit in celebration of Celebrity's 25 th anniversary what your TA says makes no sense at all. Can you imagine have much it would upset Travel Agents? "Special deal for a Celebrity cruise, but only if you do not use a Travel Agent!"

Time for a new TA?

P.S. I just checked and the $25 deposit special for one week only is listed on the website.

Edited by jagoffee

I was hoping to book another cruise for 2017 while on board the Summit next week. Now instead of a Veranda I might do a Concierge.

Same here with our upcoming cruise on Eclipse. Is there any advantage left in waiting to book onboard? We're weighing several different cruises in 2015 or 2016, both TA and normal.

Thanks for any replies.

I have not actually booked a new cruise since I received an e mail from my TA yesterday, so I cannot say with certainty. But I cannot imagine that my TA would send me a notice about the deposit that would not apply to a booking with them. I suspect your TA has their own requirement for the deposit or is confused?

Assuming you are in a region included with the $25 deposit in celebration of Celebrity's 25 th anniversary what your TA says makes no sense at all. Can you imagine have much it would upset Travel Agents? "Special deal for a Celebrity cruise, but only if you do not use a Travel Agent!"

Time for a new TA?

P.S. I just checked and the $25 deposit special for one week only is listed on the website.

Does this preclude transfering the booking to a TA within the usual window to do so?

Thanks.

Let me fill in our blanks, we did not book under the NEW 25th Aniv Special, so that could be totally different. And the cruise we booked, while on ship, last Nov, is for 10 days. When we got home the TA started a new resveration, instead of transfering the current one, and got us a group price in Aqua for less than what we booked a C2 for on ship, hence our $900 deposit too.

It seems that there are becoming way to many 'variables' to keep up with.

EW

Edited by wallie5446

Same here with our upcoming cruise on Eclipse. Is there any advantage left in waiting to book onboard? We're weighing several different cruises in 2015 or 2016, both TA and normal.

Thanks for any replies.

Yes. OBC and a category upgrade.

We did a direct booking with Celebrity. Called Captains club number. Did not have to wait and we booked a 2017 with $25 deposit per person and choice of perk. We had been thinking but did not want have to put down full deposit 900$ two years out. But then thanks to CC that the info had been shared and we now have an additional booking without tying up a larger amt.

Thanks CC:):)