Favorite Place for Breakfast on Allure/Oasis

Starting my research for our upcoming (yet distant) trip on the Allure.

Where is your favorite place to grab breakfast on Allure / Oasis class ships? Windjammer? Main Dining Room? Park Café? Café Promenade ? Room Service? Starbucks? (for a fee) Or any others that I am missing?

Has anyone tried the solarium bistro for breakfast on the allure? What kinds of food do they have?

Freedom 2014

The Solarium has a buffet for breakfast. Billed as healthier fare, just stay away from the turkey bacon, it's vile.

I am a huge breakfast fan and I think every venue has their own benefits. Try them all! :)

Main diningroom has the best french toast at seas. I always have mine with strawberries and whipped cream :D

Park cafe has the best atmosphere on sea days. Get a table from outside and go early. Lovely. Yogurts in Park Cafe are the best.

Johnny Rockets breakfast sandwich and omelette are great. Also get a corner table from outside. When Johnny Rockets, I also get couple of donuts from the Boardwalks donut shop.

I only go Windjammer on sea days right after it opens. It is actually peaceful then, can you believe it!? And nice views. Get a table by the window.

Enjoy!

If it's a beautiful warm (and not raining) morning, grab an outside table for a great made-to-order hot breakfast at Johnny Rockets. Service is quick and it's very rarely crowded, so you can linger w/your hot coffee or tea and enjoy the fresh air. Only thing that can beat it is room service breakfast out on your balcony (but the menu is better at J.R.'s.

Enjoy that cruise.:)

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like a great variety and we can even try each one on different days.

The Solarium has a buffet for breakfast. Billed as healthier fare, just stay away from the turkey bacon, it's vile.

Good to konw. I'm all for a healtheir breakfast.

Johnny Rockets has free made to order breakfast.

Wow...jonny Rockets has been said by a few. When I think of this place, I think of greasy hamburgers and milkshakes. What kind of breakfast do they serve?

Main dining room. A million choices, and you can either order off the menu for table service, or do the buffet. And it's never crowded, especially not on port days.

I think we may try this at least once. Sound nice and relaxing and good to get served while on vacation.

...Wow...jonny Rockets has been said by a few. When I think of this place, I think of greasy hamburgers and milkshakes. What kind of breakfast do they serve?...

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Johnny%20Rockets%20Breakfast%20Menu.pdf

Edited by clarea

How did no one say this... PARK CAFE! They have the BEST breakfast on board. I love it for a few reasons: No mass lines like windjammer, freshly warmed to order breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal bar, freshest fruit you wont find anywhere else. Plus you don't feel so full, like I always do leaving the Windjammer.

Can you tell I'm a big fan of the Park Cafe. These days I eat Breakfast and Lunch there.

I'm an early riser so I went to the Windjammer just when it opened. The food was hot and a large variety and they even had an omelet station. I have done the other venues on this and other ships and they are also good. But since I get up very early I just go to the Windjammer when it opens.