Depart Saturday, No Room Yet

rrshinn

Yes, you should. While some people say you can get assigned at the pier I don't imagine many do. I've done a LOT of guarantees and the latest I've been assigned is 3 days before. Good luck and let us know how you do. Have a great cruise!

Many passengers receive their cabin numbers around 3 days out from their cruise's and if not then, when you get to the pier. As SilvertoGold said 'aren't guarentee's fun'.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Edited by PathfinderEss

Many passengers receive their cabin numbers around 3 days out from their cruise's and if not then, when you get to the pier.

As SilvertoGold said 'aren't guarentee's fun'.

I love guarentees, but I know you don't, Melodie. How have you been, anyways? Got anything booked?

Many passengers receive their cabin numbers around 3 days out from their cruise's and if not then, when you get to the pier.

As SilvertoGold said 'aren't guarentee's fun'.

I love guarentees, but I know you don't, Melodie. How have you been, anyways? Got anything booked?

Ok here, and you? Yeah some Alaska stuff and Hawaii. How about you? and yes your right guarentees I don't personally like.:(

I'll let everyone know what the assignment is.

Please do..:)

Ok here, and you? Yeah some Alaska stuff and Hawaii. How about you? and yes your right guarentees I don't personally like.:(

Busy here.

Alaska for sure, Vanc to Vanc 14 days, probably twice. Not booked

yet, but looking at dates.

Considering Vanc to Vanc Hawaii, too.

Really could use a cruise and by May......!!

We had a J guarantee and got a tiny upgrade to an I.

That should be a really nice upgrade, though. The chances were you would get one of the small J-cabins. The original I-cabins are very large; is it one of those?

We usually have received our guaranteed category assignment anywhere from a week to 3 days before embarkation.

However, we have been upgraded several times using cabin guarantee bookings. Once was at check-in and another was the night before embarkation, but most have been about 5 to 2 days ahead of embarkation.

Have a great time!

Received Room SY 8093. Originally in Verandah 8107 but upgraded to the SZ Guarantee last week for $168 total (with $100 of that returned in OBC) when I saw little price difference between what we paid for the Verandah versus the SZ Guar. We're happy.

Received Room SY 8093. Originally in Verandah 8107 but upgraded to the SZ Guarantee last week for $168 total (with $100 of that returned in OBC) when I saw little price difference between what we paid for the Verandah versus the SZ Guar. We're happy.

Congratulations on a nice up sell, now go have a wonderful cruise.

Good to hear you have a home:). Have a great time.

I'm going nuts too since we sail on the NA on the 25th and still no room# for our balcony guarantee. I keep checking website and email hoping for an upgrade or inexpensive upgrade to a suite.

Wish us luck!

The room assignment will first show up on the luggage tags. Go to your reservation and hit the print luggage tag button. Good Luck

I'm going nuts too since we sail on the NA on the 25th and still no room# for our balcony guarantee. I keep checking website and email hoping for an upgrade or inexpensive upgrade to a suite.

Wish us luck!

You are a fair way out yet for an assignment. Upsells should be now, though.

Patience!!! Check 6 times a day and good luck!!!!!