Suite Class Restaurant - Luminae

InTheWASide

I was told in BLU on Silhouette that Luminae would be the best restaurant on the ship, better even than Murano, and that BLU would see an upgrade so as not to be too inferior to Luminae.

"too inferior" key part of that statement. Other than an upgrade to the menu I can see why they would need to upgrade it.

"too inferior" key part of that statement. Other than an upgrade to the menu I can see why they would need to upgrade it.

The real issue is that you will never be able to please everyone so now they have something for everyone’s taste. Now if we could only encourage people to dress appropriately, and parents to exercise their best parenting skills.

23m0qab.jpg

Edited by Dramamine 2
add photo

I meant to say other than an upgrade to the menus I cannot see why they would need to upgrade Blu.

I meant to say other than an upgrade to the menus I cannot see why they would need to upgrade Blu.

If they brought in a few more (or maybe even one more) servers so that each server had less tables it would be a WONDERFUL upgrade! :D

Maybe if they raise the prices in Aqua Class the way they have for suites they could afford an upgrade.;) There really isn't a substantial price difference for Aqua Class on many sailings and in fact I've seen many where Aqua is less than Concierge Class.

Maybe if they raise the prices in Aqua Class the way they have for suites they could afford an upgrade.;) There really isn't a substantial price difference for Aqua Class on many sailings and in fact I've seen many where Aqua is less than Concierge Class.

I hate it when that happens as we never book AQ (we always try for a CC)

They started construction of this dining area on the Millennium on March 3rd. by walling off the existing dining area. I did not hear an anticipated completion date.

Mike

Agree! We paid less for an A1 - Aqua on the aft on deck 11 (1138) than they were asking for the C1 - afts for Alaska - May of 2016. So yes - it does happen that Aqua is less than Concierge.

Edited by Jane2357

They started construction of this dining area on the Millennium on March 3rd. by walling off the existing dining area. I did not hear an anticipated completion date.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for the update. It is the first I have read from Millennium - have a vested interest as we shall board her in 24 days....

We sail in 15 days. Has anyone seen any of the new menus other than the sample one?

AW

I am onboard the Equinox. The new menus are supposed to be used starting on the next cruise on April 6. As of now they have not received the menus. They do have a binder with recipes.

I am onboard the Equinox. The new menus are supposed to be used starting on the next cruise on April 6. As of now they have not received the menus. They do have a binder with recipes.

Thanks! We are sailing on Equinox on the 17th. Enjoy your cruise!