We Have Sailed Our Final Cruise

kakalina

Thank you sharing this with us. We are all sad but we stand with you. <<<hugs>>>

Please take very good care of yourself, and let others do what they can do, so they can have the chance to give of themselves to support you. Blessings, m--

This Valentines Day celebrate the deep love you both shared.... not everybody gets to have that!

Edited by RMLincoln

Trisha, I am so sorry to hear about Virgil. I know it will be a very sad time for you, but you will find yourself remembering all sorts of happy memories as time goes on. I lost 2 of my brothers in the last two years, and I know it will be difficult for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Marnie

Trish

I just saw your post and I will add with others how very sorry I am to hear of Virgil's passing. Sending prayers and hugs at this moment to you as your strength keeps you going at this very difficult time.

Helen & Bob

Sorry for your lose. Many condolences.

Back in 2005 we casually met in Costa Rica, at the Villa Caletas Hotel. You have no reason to remember us. The car we had hired had a flat tire and a dead battery. You offered us help...we didn't think we needed it at the time, so we waved you off. Thankfully all worked out OK and we got back to the ship before sailing. My wife and I will never forget your kindness. It's folks like you who make all us travelers feel good. And safe! May your husband RIP.