We Have Sailed Our Final Cruise

kakalina

Carey and I send our deepest condolences and sympathies. I called her at work this morning to share Virgil's passing and we both immediately went to the memory of sharing a few beverages and experiences in the Crow's Nest with you all. Sweet memories. God bless Virgil and God bless you with peace and wonderful memories.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My husband and I are departing on the 15th of March for his birthday- his 67th and our family thinks we are strange for celebrating on the cruise. I cherish every day with him, and there are no guarantees in life so we never know if we will ever get to go again. I am glad you had your cruises and memories with Virgil and he will always be with you. Blessed Be.

At 11:15 p.m. on Tues Feb. 10th my beloved Virgil passed away. He did not go quietly into that dark night, but he did indeed go.

He went on this last adventure without me, but never fear, I will catch up with him later.

Thanks to each and every one of you for all your warm wishes, prayers and support.

Trisha

I am so sorry for your loss.