We Have Sailed Our Final Cruise

kakalina

At 11:15 p.m. on Tues Feb. 10th my beloved Virgil passed away. He did not go quietly into that dark night, but he did indeed go.

He went on this last adventure without me, but never fear, I will catch up with him later.

Thanks to each and every one of you for all your warm wishes, prayers and support.

Trisha

Edited by kakalina

I feel so badly for your loss. I'm sure that you have made some wonderful memories over the years and they will keep Virgil with you forever. I wish you strength to get through the next little while. Cyber hugs to you.

Trisha,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. While you are likely in a fog of sorts right now, hopefully your happy memories of the many wonderful years together will comfort you in time.

My prayers are with you at this most sad time.

If there is any way I can help you, please use my e-mail address.

Edited by sail7seas

My condoleances with your loss. This is a difficult time for you, but hopefuly the good memories about good times will make it a little easier for you.

At 11:15 p.m. on Tues Feb. 10th my beloved Virgil passed away. He did not go quietly into that dark night, but he did indeed go.

He went on this last adventure without me, but never fear, I will catch up with him later.

Thanks to each and every one of you for all your warm wishes, prayers and support.

Trisha

Oh, no. I am so sorry to hear that. It has been such a short time from diagnosis to death that I am sure you must be reeling. Hopefully you have friends and family nearby to give you support. You certainly have my prayers. I cannot even imagine your sorrow at losing your loved Virgil, your beloved, your companion on so many awesome cruises. May your memories bring you joy and relief.

Edited by NMLady