Enchantment: availability of milk and milkshakes?

littlej

Sorry, I've tried using Advanced search, to no avail.

Two questions; one, is there any place to get a glass of milk onboard? Only certain times of day? Is it included on any of the packages, or just included in general?

Two; I know from Bob that milkshakes are not included in any packages, but where on Enchantment can I even buy one if I want? Someone else suggested a virgin mudslide, which is a great idea, but only if I can't get the real thing. :D

thanks!

jenny

Two questions; one, is there any place to get a glass of milk onboard? Only certain times of day? Is it included on any of the packages, or just included in general?

Two; I know from Bob that milkshakes are not included in any packages, but where on Enchantment can I even buy one if I want? Someone else suggested a virgin mudslide, which is a great idea, but only if I can't get the real thing. :D

thanks!

jenny

Maybe I'm getting mixed up, but I thought there was ice cream at or near Cafe Latte-Tudes. If so, I would check for milkshakes there.

Two questions; one, is there any place to get a glass of milk onboard? Only certain times of day? Is it included on any of the packages, or just included in general? MDR every meal. Buffet it will be out of breakfast, you can ask for it for other meals. plain milk is included in the fare.

thanks!

jenny

maybe the coffee bar where the ben and Jerry's is sold for a milkshake. otherwise, books ship with Johnny Rockets.

Ice cream is avail. for dessert in the MDR every night....so is milk...they will NOT make a milkshake for you, however!

Milk is only avail. in eating venues or room service.

If you want a virgin mudslide, you will order it at a bar, and pay for it.

Johnny Rockets makes a milk shake that you pay for.

Milk is available at all eating locations. However, have found that in the WJ, for example, they have cartons out at breakfast with the cereal, but the rest of the day you have to ask one of the servers. They will definitely go get you a carton. Milk in the MDR is brought to you by the glass.

Above also applies to chocolate milk - in the WJ in cartons, MDR sometimes they will bring more of a Hershey syrup type made with white milk.

Cafe Promenade often has a pitcher of milk - I think it is there for people to put in their tea, but you can definitely pour a full glass.

On Enchantment in the WJ in the evening, they have ice cream - which is almost the consistency of a milk shake since they really don't keep it in a station that keeps it frozen very well:D

Now that's information that will work to my advantage!

jenny