2015 Drinks and Cocktail list & Prices

This is all WAY TOO FUNNY! If people want to pay 10-12.00 dollars per drink (PLUS TIP) they are happy and/or fools. Or get the drink package and go for it all day/night long. Of course the debate will go on forever. Bottom line, RCCL charges ridiculous prices for drinks. But some people will justify/defend them and say they pay the same at home. Bottom line - pay ABSURD prices for drinks on RCCL. OR.....get your Diamond drinks for free and call it good. OMG - if they read this they will change things. Oh no they won't, because there will be thousands of guests who will pay the price for a drink package and/or pay the pathetic per drink price........

Exactly. Royal Caribbean could not care less what such a small percentage of their passengers on Cruise Critic thinks. They make us feel like they do care by having a representative post here once in a while but thats about where it ends IMHO. There are way too many people out there that even with poor bar service, weaker drinks, and virtually no servers anymore, that are more than willing to pay these highly inflated prices per drink or jump on the drink packages.

Arguing about it here is pointless and only serves to make us feel better for venting about it :D

Exactly. Royal Caribbean could not care less what such a small percentage of their passengers on Cruise Critic thinks. They make us feel like they do care by having a representative post here once in a while but thats about where it ends IMHO. There are way too many people out there that even with poor bar service, weaker drinks, and virtually no servers anymore, that are more than willing to pay these highly inflated prices per drink or jump on the drink packages.

Arguing about it here is pointless and only serves to make us feel better for venting about it :D

Thanks buddy. I don't think almost anyone gets it - RCCL and all the lines are making a FORTUNE on booze. Most funny part is that RCCL and other lines have convinced people that their booze policies are about liability and not PROFITS. Good for them people keep buying, it subsidizes our trip.:) In the meantime we will continue to enjoy our free drinks at the Diamond Lounge.................:)

Edited by bouhunter

Hello,

Are non-alcoholic cocktails the same price as their alcoholic counterparts?

Did soda/water/specialty coffee prices go up in addition to the alcohol prices?

Also, what in the world is premium tea?

Thank you,

Shalie

Hello,

Thank you,

Shalie

See this menu for an example of premium tea:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Looking at the 2016 season and to some extent the 2015 season as well, the move in the U.K. is for all inclusive. Although RCL have inclusive drinks packages for 2015, this does not seem to include spirits. 2016 does seem to include everything.

I'm not stupid enough to think that drinks aren't going to cost me anything - it's obviously built into the fare. This might stop this type of thread in its tracks!

please excuse my ignorance but i have read through the threads but am slightly confused. i understand individual drink prices have increased dramatically but have drink packages increased in price also?

also can any one provide a list of 2015 wine prices with regards to what wines might be included in the select package?

and is it also true that you can order a glass of different varieties of house wines at the bars for under 8 dollars?

Edited by Irish Cath
edited to say that for my last question i mean a 'house' sauvignon blanc may not be advertised on the menu but may be avail

Sitting at home for the last year I have constantly said I am not buying any drink packages. Sitting at the Pool Bar on Serenade of the Seas right now drinking on my Select package. Wife is drinking on her Premium package. When you get in the vacation ether, things change.

On another note, except for Chimay ever beer including Fosters Oil Cans are included in Select package.

:)

Sitting at home for the last year I have constantly said I am not buying any drink packages. Sitting at the Pool Bar on Serenade of the Seas right now drinking on my Select package. Wife is drinking on her Premium package. When you get in the vacation ether, things change.

On another note, except for Chimay ever beer including Fosters Oil Cans are included in Select package.

I wonder if you could also tell us what wines are available on the select package?

happy cruising. Serenade's my favourite ship.

Thanks, most prices seem pretty reasonable

I read somewhere that RCCL raised their prices and charge 18% gratuity:eek: for drinks now. These prices don't look any different than when I cruised in December. Either that, or I don't pay too much attention to prices. :) Has anyone else heard/read about this?

I wonder if you could also tell us what wines are available on the select package?

happy cruising. Serenade's my favourite ship.

I know jack squat about wines. Have some on particular you want me to ask about?

The drink packages have also increased in price. I prepaid for the Ultimate package for my upcoming cruise at $55 per day plus 15% gratuity. Now that same package is $65.00 per day with a 18% gratuity!

Glad I prepaid at the lower price!

do both people in the cabin have to purchase a package? my wife is not a drinker and gets by with the free stuff (tap water / ice tea etc).

No Royal Caribbean does NOT require each person in a cabin to purchase a drink package.....that is Carnival :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that RCCL raised their prices and charge 18% gratuity:eek: for drinks now. These prices don't look any different than when I cruised in December. Either that, or I don't pay too much attention to prices. :) Has anyone else heard/read about this?

Yes, many have reported that every cocktail is a minimum of $10.

The drink packages have also increased in price. I prepaid for the Ultimate package for my upcoming cruise at $55 per day plus 15% gratuity. Now that same package is $65.00 per day with a 18% gratuity!

Glad I prepaid at the lower price!

I believe it changed slightly, but the new listed price that I see is $67 per day WHICH INCLUDES THE GRATUITY. It works out to about $2 more, plus a higher gratuity. But not as much as you are suggesting (which is GOOD because I did not pre-purchase it yet!)

I believe it changed slightly, but the new listed price that I see is $67 per day WHICH INCLUDES THE GRATUITY. It works out to about $2 more, plus a higher gratuity. But not as much as you are suggesting (which is GOOD because I did not pre-purchase it yet!)

Maybe the pricing is different depending on the length of the cruise. The price I quoted is for a 3 day weekend cruise to the Bahamas. I just checked my upcoming 10 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean and the same drink package is $55.00 per day.....Go Figure! :rolleyes:

Don't suppose you could upload a snap of the beer list so I can see what's included? Do they still have Sierra Nevada?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you,

Shalie

OP's original list has some non-alcoholic drinks at $4.50... Hopefully this is still accurate! Maybe another recent cruiser can confirm. I was also wondering about this.

Thanks Bob for the Starbucks list. At least their prices are close to local. I would rather buy a caramel frappuccino every morning than a cocktail!