Navigator question

Does the navigator have a Starbucks? If so, do you know if I can use a Starbucks card there? Also, does it have a Coke Freestyle machine?

Thanks!!

No standalone Starbuck's venue, however Cafe Promenade might use Starbuck's coffee. Cannot use the Starbuck's card.

I was on the NAV in February. There is a Starbucks at cafe promenade that sells the full coffee/latte/frappe menu. They only had 6 or so flavor choices for syrups and their prices were similar to land based starbucks. They do not take the cards though (but there are some C&A discounts if you are gold and above that can be applied!)

More regretfully there are not freestyle machines at this time. They were not installed during the drydock last year. The windjammer has several self service stations when it's open with 3-5 soda flavors available. This was a definite bummer for our family - especially my 4 year old. She is not a soda drinker but does enjoy some of the flavored waters and lemonade from a freestyle machine! She drank a lot of plain water only - which was fine, but she would have liked the variety as a vacation treat!!

You can't use your Starbucks card, but often if you ask they'll give you a punch card where if you get 10 drinks you can get a free one (similar to how you would with a Starbucks card). If you and your significant other drink one a day around the middle of a 7 day cruise you can get a free one. We've never had the offer them, but we always ask just in case.

Tom

I go to Starbux quite a bit and had no idea you could get free drinks from using one of those! I might need to sign up for one.

:)

If you have a smartphone, you can even transfer the card to the phone. They then can scan the barcode from your phone to pay and your on your way. Very handy, quick and secure - for use in land-based stores only it appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 1SGCruiser

My 9 yr old daughter asked me this same question the other day. We love our fraps as well. This will make her day when I tell her this (provided they can make the double chocolaty frap that she always get. No coffee in it, so it's fine by me).

If you have a smartphone, you can even transfer the card to the phone. They then can scan the barcode from your phone to pay and your on your way. Very handy, quick and secure - for use in land-based stores only it appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's funny how often I have seen others doing this, yet I never knew what/why they were doing it. LOL