Cc trouble in evening

solocanadian

Did any of you have trouble getting onto CC last night? :( I finally gave up. I could not access HAL or my Roll Call. The arrow kept spinning extremely slowly to the left. I finally gave up.

Yes, the same thing happened to me.

I've had problems, too. Mainly trying to post replies. Too slow.... I guess I talk too much:rolleyes:

Edited to say: Ha ha! I timed that - it took over a minute, and a page came up saying "Database error" and suggested I refresh the page. When I did that CC came on and said it was a duplicate post..... Can't win.

Edited by Vict0riann

I have a fast computer that I keep tuned up and a very fast internet connection, and I haven't been having problems. BUT ... last night I noticed how few posts were being made to CC and figured some other people were having problems. I had switched from Internet Explorer to Chrome last year. Big difference in speed.

I have a fast computer that I keep tuned up and a very fast internet connection, and I haven't been having problems. BUT ... last night I noticed how few posts were being made to CC and figured some other people were having problems. I had switched from Internet Explorer to Chrome last year. Big difference in speed.

I too use Chrome but last night was really frustrating. There was trouble a few days ago and it appeared to clear up but it's back again. Very, very frustrating, to say the least.:rolleyes:

I never have problems getting onto the CC Home page even where there are glitches. Wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of announcement area on the Home page where CC could report that they are experiencing problems. Then no one would have to wonder whether it was their PC/laptop/phone.