Exciting news on a future class of rooms on the New Edge Class Ships due out in 2017!

aquaclass

This class of suite will come with its own George Forman electric grill for that BBQ. Just ask your butler!

That's going to cost you an additional 39.95. But wait !!!!!!! There's more !!!!

Order now, and they will give you a second grill for FREE - (Just pay separate postage and handling) :)

I've been watching too much late night TV :)

Hi Everyone,

No matter how you slice it, I like the ideas posted on this thread, and have no beef with them. Of course, there's always a risk, as there's plenty at steak with any new concept. I hope it meats everyone's expectations.

I just hope nobody steals the idea... as they will be charged with one count of (wait for it).... purloin the sirloin :)

Edited by Host Andy

Really not a totally new concept as Royal Caribbean has provided cows with its Ben and Jerry Sweet for years. It is much more exclusive than Zenith as there is only one per cruise.

No George Forman grill though. Those cows would be too tough for most people to eat anyway, no matter how you tried to cook them. ;)

I am wondering I they will have a do it yourself option that will allow the meat lovers to slaughter and butcher their own animals. If it is a long cruise one would also be able to hang their on meat and make frequent visits to watch it age.

Hank

• 11 months later...
Where did you find this information, it wasn't supposed to be announced today!

Nice to see X has a sense of humor!

I am wondering I they will have a do it yourself option that will allow the meat lovers to slaughter and butcher their own animals. If it is a long cruise one would also be able to hang their on meat and make frequent visits to watch it age.

My understanding is that passengers will be allowed to bring aboard two steaks per cabin on board, subject to a grilling fee of $25 per steak if enjoyed in any restaurant or dining venue (steak tartare excluded). Passengers attempting to board with mutton, pork chops, bratwurst, or the like, will have their meat confiscated and be sent to the naughty room.

Hi Everyone,

No matter how you slice it, I like the ideas posted on this thread, and have no beef with them. Of course, there's always a risk, as there's plenty at steak with any new concept. I hope it meats everyone's expectations.

I just hope nobody steals the idea... as they will be charged with one count of (wait for it).... purloin the sirloin :)

With puns like those, I feel like we've been skewered. Hopefully, with you writing them out, you've been cured.

However, puns, like steaks, is a medium where anything well done is rare.

:cool:

I know this is a year old today, but still a good idea :)

Yup, it's actually last year's April fools joke.... but it's still a good one. Many laughs reading last year's posts, and now... the new ones. The classics never die :)

Keep 'em coming !

Edited by Host Andy