Order special t shirts

Coopie

Have family member sailing in June for honeymoon. Just curious if anyone knows where I can get special designed T's for them to where on their cruise. I did a search but found nothing. Thanks!

We wouldn't normally either, but we were celebrating our 25th anniversary. We wore them on our excursion and handed out bags of candy to our excursion mates. We thought it would be fun, if mildly ridiculous, and it was. There were flamingos in the design on the tees and there were flamingos at the port. So we took a picture of us with our flamingo tees and a real flamingo in the background.

Taking home those two tees wasn't a problem. Somehow we won 4 on the cruise though. And if we win stuff we can't just leave it behind. :)

Have fun. No reason for any of us to rain on your parade and down play such an innocent thing you want to do with your group and enjoy. Let the kid in you come out to play. Have fun. Life is short. Eat Dessert First. :)

No one else has to like the idea or certainly doesn't have to follow suit but let those who wish have their fun.

JMO.

Have family member sailing in June for honeymoon. Just curious if anyone knows where I can get special designed T's for them to where on their cruise. I did a search but found nothing. Thanks!

There are loads of companies on line that do this. Try googling printed T-shirts. I just tried and got numerous companies to order this type of t-shirt from. You might also find a local company. Again, either Google or use your local yellow pages.

Start your search in your hometown....we have a local one even in our small town..and prices are much cheaper than an online place. I have custom t-shirt/shirts made all the time for fun different occasion gifts. The most recent one was one for my son's first fathers day with a picture of him holding his newborn son...I just take the shirt I want to use and picture and pick out the font size/style very easy and inexpensive. Hope you have a local one too.. Best of luck.

My husband designs and creates custom graphic t-shirts for each of our group cruises. We get a front pocket graphic and a full rear back graphic/wording on our choice of multi-colored shirts for about $17.00 delivered.

A couple of times I've struck up a conversation because of the interesting logo or message on someone's shirt - which only works when it's on the front.

EXACTLY.

When the message is on the back, one is far less likely to interact with the 'wearer'.

We ordered from Vistaprint. They were the least expensive. We also ordered magnets that matched the t-shirt design.

I use vista print for a lot of stuff, another idea is a lanyard and then the magnet for the door.

I guess we just aren't T-shirt people. I have ordered in the past and find the T's just take up space after the cruise. At $15 to $30 each we prefer to spend our $ cash elsewhere.

Why comment on a thread that doesn't interest you or you have no anwer to? How much space does a t-shirt take?

sail7seas - you're right! Have fun with it!! It's a great thing to do for a group IMO! We have done t-shirts, kuzzies & bags before for cruise groups! It's just a little fun to have with each other!

Have fun creating them for your group! Enjoy your cruise!

I'm curious.......

how many prefer the design and 'message' on the front of the t-shirt and how many like it better on the back? :D

On embarkation day on our cruise to Alaska last September a group had custom made tees with the logo on the front and the destinations on the back. Thank goodness the small print was on the back because DH had stared at quite a few before he finally asked what does Ketchikan, Juno, Skagway mean. lol Yep, he was along for a nice boat ride.:D

We had custom shirts for a family cruise. My sister used someone who did "spirit wear" for the local high school. We had a pocket area design and a big design on the back. Our embarkation pictures were great!

For our next cruise, my 4 had matching shirts from a Pinterest idea for two days. Again, it makes for great pictures!