Park Cafe

Went through the Liberty on the RCCL web site deck by deck but could not find a Park Cafe. Does anyone know if there is one on the Liberty?

No Park Cafe on any Freedom or Voyager class ship. Liberty is Freedom class.

Closest thing would be Cafe Promenade, deck 5, Royal Promenade, open virtually 24 hours.

Edited by clarea

Of course, there's a lot of other options available on the Promenade. Still, those roast beef sandwiches... :)

Keep an eye out for the roast beef sandwiches. We saw them on Explorer, on the Royal Promenade a couple of days.

We experienced Park Cafe for the first time on the Legend recently. I wasn't impressed. The roast beef sandwich was okay but I much prefer Cafe Promenade options. (& hours)

I agree about preferring the hours of Cafe Promenade. However, I prefer the breakfast choices at Park Cafe. I wish they would just merge the offerings and hours of Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe.

I agree about preferring the hours of Cafe Promenade. However, I prefer the breakfast choices at Park Cafe. I wish they would just merge the offerings and hours of Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe.

You're right, Bob. We did enjoy breakfast there most mornings. Changing the hours & merging the offerings would be perfect.

Went through the Liberty on the RCCL web site deck by deck but could not find a Park Cafe. Does anyone know if there is one on the Liberty?

a distinct lack of Beef on Weck and paninis. I actually prefer PC to the Promenade. and there is plenty of room in the Promenade to stick the panini machine....

a distinct lack of Beef on Weck and paninis. I actually prefer PC to the Promenade. and there is plenty of room in the Promenade to stick the panini machine....

Not sure what this is? I'm trying but I can't figure it out...........

The Park Café was "invented" for the Oasis class ships. Since then, Royal Caribbean has only added them retroactively to ships that did not have a Café Promenade.

This explains their absence from Voyager and Freedom class ships, but their addition to Vision and Radiance class ships.

The Park Café was "invented" for the Oasis class ships. Since then, Royal Caribbean has only added them retroactively to ships that did not have a Café Promenade.

This explains their absence from Voyager and Freedom class ships, but their addition to Vision and Radiance class ships.

What was in Legend solarium before PC. :what:

I remember pizza in the Solarium on Enchantment.

Pizza in some; also those hot dog roller cooker things. Crepe stations on Jewel (and Serenade?).

These thingies: RDB12SS.jpg or maybe they were these thingies: HOT%20DOGSol500.jpg

I remember pizza in the Solarium on Enchantment.

That's still there at night. The Enchantment looks like an afterthought, while Legend looks like it was always there.

BTW, I'm still curious if anyone has ever seen the buffet table in Solarium on Freedom used

That's still there at night. The Enchantment looks like an afterthought, while Legend looks like it was always there.

BTW, I'm still curious if anyone has ever seen the buffet table in Solarium on Freedom used

We were just on Liberty this past March, and I thought about that every time we walked past those tables. Never used during our cruise.

We were just on Liberty this past March, and I thought about that every time we walked past those tables. Never used during our cruise.

I keep thinking they will put fruit salad or wraps on it at lunch. Something that seems healthy. ;)