Drink Recommendations

Gaprofitt

I'm also interested in drink recommendations. What are the best frozen drinks besides daiquiris, frozen margaritas and piña coladas? Any special ones on NCL worth trying?

I love the toasted almond. It's like an "adult milkshake". last year on the getaway, one of the waiters in the atrium knew that was my drink of choice by day 2, and every time he saw me, he asked me if I wanted one...

Does anyone know if the UBP include the use of the wine station on BA and GA? Or I can only order wine through a real human being?

Based on the terms and condition from ncl.com, it looks like it is not included but i Just want to confirm.

The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $11

I love the toasted almond. It's like an "adult milkshake". last year on the getaway, one of the waiters in the atrium knew that was my drink of choice by day 2, and every time he saw me, he asked me if I wanted one...

+1 for toasted almond. Makes sure you try both the frozen and on the rocks version.

Does anyone know if the UBP include the use of the wine station on BA and GA? Or I can only order wine through a real human being?

Based on the terms and condition from ncl.com, it looks like it is not included but i Just want to confirm.

This is correct. You do need to order your glasses of wine at the bar. You will be charged if you use the wine stations. I never had a problem getting a glass. Enjoy your vacation. :)

What is in the frozen drink "twilight zone"?

The frozen toasted almond sounds great! I generally prefer the more "slushie/icy/fruity" frozen drinks, but every now and then an ice cream based frozen drink would be great, especially after dinner!

It was included back in the day (or at least 1 1/2 years ago). I couldn't pass one of those machines without grabbing a glass! Sad they changed that.

Vodka, peach schnapps, and some kind of mango syrup. Replace mango syrup with peach, etc.

My hubby also really enjoyed Whiskey Fizz drinks from Maltings Bar.

1 1/2 oz blended whiskey

3/4 ozfresh lemon juice

1 oz simple syrup

3 oz lemon-lime soda

Voila! The Mango Meltdown!

ee56b0dc-5942-4885-9885-7621e72c8e61_zps5xrm7wu6.jpg

Are all the martinis included with the UDP? Love that "10". Getaway 5/30..

As long as they are less than $11. I think if they cost more than $11, you only pay the difference in price.

• 3 weeks later...

Do they make Bellinis on NCL ships? I never thought to look in the past, but it suddenly just came to me that I might like a Bellini or two this summer while aboard. I guess I am giving more thought to booze since I will have the UBP this time! [emoji484]

Last summer we cruised on Carnival and they had a pineapple chipotle martini at the martini bar and a frozen pineapple chipotle rum drink up at the pool bar. I absolutely fell in love with them. Does NCL offer anything similar?

Try the rebellious fish. We also would ask the bartender for recommendations. I also recommend the mojito!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had never heard of this, but it turned out to be one of our most favorite drinks. :)

gary