Luxury Picnic Baskets for Hundreds of Park-goers Across the U.S.

C 2 C

Seems they are big on social media so I am not even sure they are following posts here very much...guess they dislike their loyal clientele and are seeking better ones on the park bench!

You have always been able to order picnic baskets for the lawn as far as I know. Friends of our did it one night on the Lawn and it was from a Specialty Restaurant. See the Alcoves at this link

http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-silhouette?tab=Photo_Gallery%2Fships%2Fcelebrity-silhouette%2Fphoto-gallery

Edited by Christine Frances

You have always been able to order picnic baskets for the lawn as far as I know.

This is a new idea kinda like the Ultimate Balcony dinning on Princess. Which was one of the most fantistic dinners we have had in 25 + years. The basket is for lunch or dinner. Will Celebrity set a table with a cloth an candle like Princess? Or just drop it at the door and let us fend for ourselves? Who knows until someone here on CC bellies up and uses Some OBC to buy it to find out.:D

I'll take a lookie see on the Equinox in Nov. if it is not an exceptional offering, off to yet another speciality venue we will go.

Seems they are big on social media so I am not even sure they are following posts here very much...guess they dislike their loyal clientele and are seeking better ones on the park bench!

For at least the last year or two the loyal clientele have been pitching a lot of complaints. Perhaps they are trying to recruit new clients who won't complain about something they never knew about.

Any information on the contents of these baskets? I saw the picture which looks like a fairly standard basket. But, what's for lunch? Also, cost? Does one get to keep the basket?

I know, a lot of questions which probably don't have answers.

Probably contains the left over food from Luminea that suite guest aren't eating since according to another thread they are all jumping a head of the line to eat in the select MDR.

Has anyone been following the news on the newly recommended changes for overhead baggage? Wonder if the baskets would meet the requirement so that I could take mine on a cruise.

LOL Orator - Yes. but only if you tie the baskets with white ribbon, with an "X" on the top :)

Maybe these guys were just extras and not really Butlers.

That's the only thing I thought of while watching these promos. How many south Asian "butlers" do you see in these ads?? Aren't most of the butlers south Asian?