Free Beverage Package

Pia1913

for those who booked a balcony or above during the ONE DAY SALE.

Sorry if this is old news, but just got email from my TA. This is not from the TA, but a new Princess offering. I don't know if it applies to any new bookings at this time.

Edited by Pia1913

Sorry if this is old news, but just got email from my TA. This is not from the TA, but a new Princess offering. I don't know if it applies to any new bookings at this time.

What day? What voyages?

Is the One Day Sale today?

(Today is probably the first day this week that we haven't received an email from our TA or Princess. :p )

What day? What voyages?

Is the One Day Sale today?

(Today is probably the first day this week that we haven't received an email from our TA or Princess. :p )

Princess had a oneday sale last week and I believe he is referring to those who booked a balcony or above on that day. He said that this was a new offering and he would add it to all bookings made that day. June 4th I believe.

I would call your TA and ask about this. It seems to be a notice just received by the agents.

Princess had a oneday sale last week and I believe he is referring to those who booked a balcony or above on [June 4th].

Still, that was nice of you to post (and it may very well help some who meet the criteria). I hope now that I'm a registered Princess cruiser I get emails from them with this information prior to it happening. A beverage package (at least if they mean the AIBP) would be a great incentive to book.

I have more information . The offer is good only for bookings made Saturday, June 13 and for cruises from May 2016 through April 2017. This may be an offering through certain travel agents, and of course I have no way of knowing this. Just check with yours.

Ah too bad. We have a cruise booked for Nov. 2016 but booked in May. :(

Joe

Poo. :mad:

hey guys, you know you want to book something within that time frame. ;)

Just a reminder - balcony and above only for this offer

Edited by Pia1913

I have more information . The offer is good only for bookings made Saturday, June 13 and for cruises from May 2016 through April 2017. This may be an offering through certain travel agents, and of course I have no way of knowing this. Just check with yours.

Pia, I asked my TA and he didn't know anything about this offer and said that they didn't have any upcoming beverage package offers to his knowledge. Could you send me the information on yours? My email is kahcarre at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance :)

Ah too bad. We have a cruise booked for Nov. 2016 but booked in May. :(

Joe

If this promo does come through, can't you just rebook it? We are in the same situation and I'm going to try that.

Pia, I asked my TA and he didn't know anything about this offer and said that they didn't have any upcoming beverage package offers to his knowledge. Could you send me the information on yours? My email is kahcarre at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance :)

Same here, TA says nothing found. :(

I saw this offering on a UK website,

The latest promotions from Princess Cruises

Free All Inclusive Beverage Package on all European Voyages

To celebrate the launch of their 2016/17 programme Princess Cruises are offering a free all inclusive beverage package worth $56 per person per day on all their 2016 European Sailings.

Princess Christmas Cracker

The complimentary drinks package includes:

All Beers under $10;

All Cocktails under $10;

All Spirits under $10;

All Glasses of wine under $10;

All non-alcoholic beverages including tea & coffee;

40% discount on bottles of wine under $100;

Any food items included with the coffee card (crepes, gelato, etc).

Book by 30 June 2015 to take advantage of these great offers.

Launch benefits apply to passengers 1 and 2 only

*Terms and Conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.

Princess Cruises are pleased to announce the worldwide launch of their complete 2016 Europe cruises and cruise tours – featuring their two newest and largest ships deployed to the Baltic and Mediterranean

I would just call Princess and ask about it.

I got the email from my agent - get it every year from him. This particular yearly sale is a special deal with a certain not-to-be named agency. The incentives sound good but don't apply to all sailings - just select ones that are never the dates/itineraries I am interested in. Who needs the 'valuable' $650 onboard coupon book anyway?:)

I received email from an agency (not mine) for Princess One Day Sale - for summer 2016 to spring 2017

- free beverage package (balcony and above)

- reduced deposit

- up to $650 savings in Onboard coupons

- up to $100 OBC

- free specialty dining (mini suites or suites)

I have send an email to my TA to see if my cruises for 2016 will quality.

Edited by phabric

I received email from an agency (not mine) for Princess One Day Sale - for summer 2016 to spring 2017

- free beverage package (balcony and above)

- reduced deposit

- up to $650 savings in Onboard coupons

- up to $100 OBC

- free specialty dining (mini suites or suites)

I have send an email to my TA to see if my cruises for 2016 will quality.

Please let us know what he/she says.

I have a feeling this is a promo from that one agency only. :(