3 RC Ships in Cozumel - All Docked?

On Dec. 22, 2015 there will be 3 RC ships in Cozumel. Will all 3 actually be docked or will one be tendered? They are the Liberty, Brilliance, & Independence. It's a pretty busy port day and there are also 2 Carnival ships there along with 1 Norwegian. The schedule I'm using is http://ports.cruisett.com/schedule/Mexico/155-Cozumel/December_2015/.

I found a schedule at

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2015.html#.VYDM1J0o670

that lists all 3 RC ships at International pier, but is there room for all 3 to be docked or would 1 be tendered?

It looks like this is a rare occurrence, as I checked the cruisett schedule through April 2016 and Dec. 22, 2015 is the only day there are 3 RC ships there! :confused:

BTW: allow plenty of time to get back onboard. We were on the Oasis and there were two other ships on the same pier.

Thanks - this is what I was hoping to hear! So it sounds like somehow 3 ships can dock at RC's International Pier. I know it will be quite busy at the Pier as all 3 ships are scheduled to arrive at the same time. Ours leaves first at 5:00 with others leaving at 6:00 & 6:30, but I suspect our time of getting back on the ship between 3:30 & 4:00 will be quite busy.

I was in Cozumel in November on the Brilliance which was the third Royal ship in port that day. We docked downtown at the Punta Langosta pier alongside Disney.

I would have enjoyed docking downtown. Much better shopping.:)

They will probably all be docked. We have been at Cozumel and counted as many as nine ships within eyesight all docked. In fact there where four that I could have thrown a baseball and hit.

Correct Ive been there when there has been 8. Talk about a Crowded port of call.

I would have enjoyed docking downtown. Much better shopping.:)

Me too. I have also been to Cozumel more times than I can count (but not as

many as you ;) ) and have never had the experience of docking at the downtown

pier. Hope to do so someday. :)

Mmmm...maybe this December!

I was in Cozumel in November on the Brilliance which was the third Royal ship in port that day. We docked downtown at the Punta Langosta pier alongside Disney.

Thanks to everyone, and especially for this info which looks almost exactly like our situation coming up in Dec! It looks like your port day was almost as crowded as ours will be. Any tips on what to do or not do in Cozumel with around 20,000 cruisers in port for the day?

Thanks to everyone, and especially for this info which looks almost exactly like our situation coming up in Dec! It looks like your port day was almost as crowded as ours will be. Any tips on what to do or not do in Cozumel with around 20,000 cruisers in port for the day?

We like spending the day at Nachi Cocom, an all-inclusive beach resort.

We like spending the day at Nachi Cocom, an all-inclusive beach resort.

A nice quiet gem in Cozumel.

There are two piers in Cozumel.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

And I would assume all 3 of these royal ships could fit on the same pier they normally use. i've been there with 5 or 6 ships, but never more than 2 RC.

Me too. I have also been to Cozumel more times than I can count (but not as

many as you ;) ) and have never had the experience of docking at the downtown

pier. Hope to do so someday. :)

Mmmm...maybe this December!

We have become regulars at the Pancho's Backyard at the Carnival dock. If we end up downtown one day we will have to try the original ;)

oOH5Aj0R8-YexQoWhdLenKfEq-8imcqm8XK0jDVxknM=w842-h632-no

Hope to see you again!!!

Edited by Scotty G

We have become regulars at the Pancho's Backyard at the Carnival dock. If we end up downtown one day we will have to try the original ;)

Hope to see you again!!!

Great picture Ian!! :) Looks like you were both enjoying those fantabulous

Margaritas! Yumms!

Yes, hope to finally get to sail with the two of you again also!

Edited by island lady

Agreed, beautiful. Have been there twice, delicious food, great drinks. They only take 100 guests so hurry if you are interested.

Another vote for Nachi Cocum! Tried it for the first time last year, and loved

it! Have it booked for our December cruise again.