Unlimited Laundry Option, or Any other Option Besides A La Carte?

absolutboy20

Does Celebrity offer any type of deals on laundry service on board? On HAL, we had unlimited laundry service as part of the Neptune Suite, or you had the option of paying a fixed rate to have this service for your room. On Seabourne, they had a package where you can fit a bag full of clothes for a fixed cost of $50.

Does Celebrity offer any deals/packages for laundry?

I did try searching through the previous posts but the search just takes me back to HAL comments.

For Celebrity Captains Club members, there are discounts/free laundry drycleaning coupons. As elite, I got one free bag (up to 30 items)on each cruise. Now that I am elite plus, I get 2 free bags on each cruise. My spouse also gets 2 free bags. That means that if we travel together, we get 4 free bags of laundry on a cruise. That's a great perk. Zenith gets unlimited laundry free. Often, there are laundry specials like a bag for $20. Read the postings on the daily program and/or ask at guest relations. I would love the unlimited laundry that you can buy on HAL or Windstar. If Celebrity offered unlimited, it would be good.

Redtravel has provided a great explanation of the laundry options on Celebrity ships, but unfortunately the "stuff a bag for a flat price" deal is no longer in the $20.00 range, but more in the $45.00 range. This "stuff a bag" deal is also not offered on all sailings.

We are also Elite+ and the laundry coupons are a great perk, particularly since we generally do B2B cruises.

Thank you all for your helpful info! It's interesting that the bag offer isn't available on all sailings.

On our last two cruises on Reflection and Silhouette, we had a laundry bag for clothes which could be washed and folded for $20. I don't recall the maximum number of items that could be placed in there. I also think you needed to have it done with no less than 3 days left in your cruise.

Just be aware that the laundry option is fierce - my clothes came back faded and quite stiff, and not ironed either, just folded.

The service is wash & fold.

You pay for pressing per item, I cannot quote how much, as I've never ever used that service, only the ( Elite) coupon for a free bag of 30 items.