Cruise Critic Live Chat with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo - July 6

Same old, same old. No answers, lots of ducking answers.:rolleyes:

Sorry, Cruise Critic but that was not worth reading. She skirted many issues so it doesn't help that so many of us asked so many questions.

PatC

It anlso didnt help that so many questions weremoderated or deleted- one feels acertain amount of bias

I thought that Ms. Lutoff-Perlo did a very credible job of answering all questions posted. It was very easy to follow along. Thank you CC!

She answered the questions that the moderators allowed through.

Some questions remained "In Moderation" and did NOT post.

Ido. Hope that the questions which remained in moderation arepassed on- there were somever relevent points about the overnights and lossof ports.- if they are not passed on it makes the whole live chat thing a publicity stunt. My husband and I coming from UK will be spending a considerable amount with Celebrity over the next two years and I feel most aggrived that my questions were NOT addressed

This is weird......were there any questions about the website? I know

I was able to connect and I asked 2...but I don't seen them or any

replies about the Celebrity website:eek::(:confused:

This is weird......were there any questions about the website? I know

I was able to connect and I asked 2...but I don't seen them or any

replies about the Celebrity website:eek::(:confused:

From CC Forums: What is being done to overhaul and upgrade the website...so it functions better consistently?

by Cruise Critic Chris 12:22 PM ↑1

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

We have a new head of Digital, and he is busy working on making our digital experience a great one! Stay tuned.

12:23 PM

JaneStarr

I was pleasantly surprised at the implementation of new pricing model on web-site today!

12:29 PM

JaneStarr

I hope that you new head of Digital experience had a big hand in it.

12:30 PM

JaneStarr

(Sorry for accidentally hitting enter too many times) Hope the new head is able to fix the underlying big issues with current web-site. Hope his or her focus isn't primarily on "flashy" marketing but more on functions after one has booked.

12:34 PM

Ido. Hope that the questions which remained in moderation arepassed on- there were somever relevent points about the overnights and lossof ports.- if they are not passed on it makes the whole live chat thing a publicity stunt. My husband and I coming from UK will be spending a considerable amount with Celebrity over the next two years and I feel most aggrived that my questions were NOT addressed

Agreed. There were questions that were never addressed. Lisa determined which questions she wanted to address, and those she did. It was a canned Q&A. It is what it is, and now I know to skip it the next time.

She answered the questions that the moderators allowed through.

Some questions remained "In Moderation" and did NOT post.

Exactly.

Edited by TravlGrl

Thank you - it was VERY confusing since the chat stream did not show ANY responses. Tom

There was an OPTIONS button at the top of the chat stream, you could select to have show comments (replies) on or off. Maybe yours was turned off? There were definitely comments posted throughout, Lisa even came back and replied to a few of them.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the other hand, she gave me hope that the Molecular Bar might be reinstated.

Booked my first cruise for this winter, but am reading a lot of conflicting views/reports on Molecular (Reflection Ship). Has it changed over to the new brand yet and what should one expect with the new bar?

by Future Cruiser 12:18 PM

Comment (4) ↑ 0

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

We are evaluating our guests' reaction to our new concept. The Molecular Bar onboard Celebrity Reflection has not changed.

12:19 PM

Somewhere to drown our sorrows that we lost Bonaire as a port. (Of course, as long as we can still upgrade the drink package on the ship) ;) .. :p..:o

Edited by chamima

Below is a Q & A on the iCaribbean itinerary changes adding overnights.

Unfortunately, the question of offering non-North American refunds was not addressed.

I also asked a question about adding Go! options to these UK, etc bookings in 2 places, but those question never made it out of moderation.

I thought it was appropriate of Lisa to apologize for the timing. I would hope they can offer more than just an apology for those traveling so far and disliking the new overnights.

From CC Forums: Many people are excited about the new overnights in the Caribbean. Others are unhappy at not getting the cruise itinerary for which they signed up. Most cruisers understand and accept that cruises are subject to change due to weather, civil unrest, etc. and are willing to take that risk. However when the itinerary is changed months in advance solely because the company chooses, it seems like everyone (not just North American customers) should be able to get their deposits refunded if they so choose. Can you comment?

by Cruise Critic Chris 12:13 PM ↑0

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

A key strategy for Celebrity is to offer our guests more overnights, and the Caribbean was the only place that did not have a comprehensive overnight program. So we recently announced changes to some of our Caribbean itineraries beginning in January 2016, in the form of new overnights. I have heard from many guests, some were excited about the changes, while others were disappointed. I also recognize that we weren't as timely as we could have been in communicating with you.

12:15 PM

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Does shareholder benefit combinable with new price structure?

Looks like no.

From the fine print:

Offers are applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Qualifying Booking. Offers exclude interior staterooms, are not combinable with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, including, but not limited to, Book & Go, Exciting Deals, Celebrity's ChoiceAir, Interline, Senior, resident, net rates, travel agent, and employee rates. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers.

Where are all the answers? I was at work and snuck in for a few minutes

but could not see everything......maybe I am just really slow:eek: but

I see questions on the "chat" but where are her answers?:confused:......

Where are all the answers? I was at work and snuck in for a few minutes

but could not see everything......maybe I am just really slow:eek: but

I see questions on the "chat" but where are her answers?:confused:......

They are here:

http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_Chatting_Celebrity_Cruises_with_Lisa_Lutoff-Perlo?Page=0