Cruise Critic Live Chat with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo - July 6

Agreed. There were questions that were never addressed. Lisa determined which questions she wanted to address, and those she did. It was a canned Q&A. It is what it is, and now I know to skip it the next time.

Exactly.

She only had 60 minutes to answer questions which were passed on to her, presumably, by the moderator of the chat. Are you indicating that any of your question(s) tangentially were not touched upon? If not, there was an email address given to reach out to her or her staff... sorry I did not see it in the transcript, if you need it maybe someone here can provide it to you.

She only had 60 minutes to answer questions which were passed on to her, presumably, by the moderator of the chat. Are you indicating that any of your question(s) tangentially were not touched upon? If not, there was an email address given to reach out to her or her staff... sorry I did not see it in the transcript, if you need it maybe someone here can provide it to you.

My specific question was asked as a follow-up to a question that was asked in the first 15 minutes. I asked the question directly on the thread. I stayed for the entire hour waiting for an answer. I also emailed her directly over 2 weeks ago, and have additionally emailed 2 others at X, but have received no reply even though she told all of us today that all emails sent directly to her are addressed. Sadly, they aren't. None of my 3 emails have received a response, nor did my pre-posted question here or my question during the chat.

She was given the questions before her hour today so she could prepare (and yes, I posted my question in advance in this thread, and then also again today as a comment to a related question). She didn't seem interested in addressing it. Thank you for trying to help. I do appreciate it, but I've given up on her.

Edited by TravlGrl

I didn't see her list an actual email address but reading back on the transcript cruise critic posted a comment after the chat had finished that Lisa was forwarding her details.....but never saw that posted. Has anyone seen it, was it posted elsewhere?

From CC Forums: Your predecessor set up an email address so that folks could contact him (actually his staff) directly if they had a problem or suggestion that couldn't be handled by any other function. That id: contactmichael@celebrity.com was actually quite helpful to some with unusual issues and as an outlet for frustration. Often those emails resulted in a personal call back from a staff member. That ID has been turned off. Are you, or would you consider reactivating that concept with a "contactlisa@celebrity.com" email?

by Cruise Critic Chris 2:55 AM ↑3

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

Every email that is addressed to me gets my personal attention. So if you send an email for my attention, I read it and it is personally handled.

2:56 AM

Cruise Critic Chris

Hi there - Lisa is sending over an email address now :)

3:02 AM

JaneStarr

What email address would one use? I'm not sure many of the emails would require your personal attention, though

Ed

what is your email address :}

Tangocherie

And your address is?

pat vernald

what is the email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't see her list an actual email address but reading back on the transcript cruise critic posted a comment after the chat had finished that Lisa was forwarding her details.....but never saw that posted. Has anyone seen it, was it posted elsewhere?

From CC Forums: Your predecessor set up an email address so that folks could contact him (actually his staff) directly if they had a problem or suggestion that couldn't be handled by any other function. That id: contactmichael@celebrity.com was actually quite helpful to some with unusual issues and as an outlet for frustration. Often those emails resulted in a personal call back from a staff member. That ID has been turned off. Are you, or would you consider reactivating that concept with a "contactlisa@celebrity.com" email?

by Cruise Critic Chris 2:55 AM ↑3

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo,...

Every email that is addressed to me gets my personal attention. So if you send an email for my attention, I read it and it is personally handled.

2:56 AM

Cruise Critic Chris

Hi there - Lisa is sending over an email address now :)

JaneStarr

What email address would one use? I'm not sure many of the emails would require your personal attention, though

Ed

what is your email address :}

Tangocherie

And your address is?

pat vernald

what is the email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't believe it's been posted yet. I've been watching for it just to keep on hand for future reference.

There was an OPTIONS button at the top of the chat stream, you could select to have show comments (replies) on or off. Maybe yours was turned off? There were definitely comments posted throughout, Lisa even came back and replied to a few of them.

Thank you that was probably it.

This was my first time trying to attend a "live" chat.

I would have hoped that the default was "on" but apparently not.

Or maybe Cruise Critic Online Chat does not support Internet Explorer!!!

I did notice that most of my questions (both posted in advance and during the chat) were not passed on to Lisa (or Lisa refused to answer them).

I did learn that the Bulgari products are officially discontinued. It is quite upsetting that the people who spend $1000 per person per day have to use the non-suite shampoo. I tried it once and refuse to use it since it resembles water to me. I would have hoped that if there were complaints about the odor of the Bulgari they would replace it with another PREMIUM product !!!

I think you are right, about toiletries, I loved the Bvlgari soaps in particular..

Seems very cheap to give suite guests unbranded toiletries. Poor decision. In fact,, across the board, the ships are meant to offer "luxury" and be 5* so should be special toiletries for everyone surely? And extra special for suite guests! (some Bvlgari soaps come in larger size with a carry case)

I just bring my own stuff now that I buy especially for my cruise...

Still waiting for that email address.:rolleyes:

(See several posts just above - #106 and #107)

Edited by chamima

Looks like no.

From the fine print:

Offers are applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Qualifying Booking. Offers exclude interior staterooms, are not combinable with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, including, but not limited to, Book & Go, Exciting Deals, Celebrity's ChoiceAir, Interline, Senior, resident, net rates, travel agent, and employee rates. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers.

This statement does not say - shareholder's benefit. I guess a phone call to X will clarify.

This statement does not say - shareholder's benefit. I guess a phone call to X will clarify.

I though in the Live Chat yesterday she answered that it would not be combinable with shareholder benefit. I'll see if I can find it.

I guess I was wrong I cannot find it anywhere in yesterday's chat. I could have sworn I read it some where.

Edited by CruisingChick

I though in the Live Chat yesterday she answered that it would not be combinable with shareholder benefit. I'll see if I can find it.

Of course, if the shareholder benefit isn't applicable to good/better/best, then the only folks who can take advantage of it are those who book inside cabins. It essentially becomes a laughable perk.

I've sent off an email to stockholder relations on the question....I may get a response some day....or not.

Of course, if the shareholder benefit isn't applicable to good/better/best, then the only folks who can take advantage of it are those who book inside cabins. It essentially becomes a laughable perk.

I've sent off an email to stockholder relations on the question....I may get a response some day....or not.

It would still be good if you book Senior/Resident/Military or Exciting Deal rate therefore not getting any Big, Better, Best perks.

Please let us know when you get a response from Stockholder Relations. Thanks.

That's making the shareholder credit good for TA's or when booking Royal Caribbean cruises. My upcoming TA I'm only getting $100 OBC, so I'm refusing it and taking the $250 shareholder OBC, since the two are not combinable.

That's making the shareholder credit good for TA's or when booking Royal Caribbean cruises. My upcoming TA I'm only getting $100 OBC, so I'm refusing it and taking the $250 shareholder OBC, since the two are not combinable.

That is what I was wondering for my upcoming TA on Silhouette.

I guess I was wrong I cannot find it anywhere in yesterday's chat. I could have sworn I read it some where.

Here is where you probably read it - in the Q & A:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/15045079_CEL_Big_Better_Best_FAQ_Overview_Flyer.pdf

Q: Is the offer combinable with the Shareholder or other Offers?

A: No, it is only combinable with standard pricing, under the correct promo name.

Here is where you probably read it - in the Q & A:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/15045079_CEL_Big_Better_Best_FAQ_Overview_Flyer.pdf

Q: Is the offer combinable with the Shareholder or other Offers?

A: No, it is only combinable with standard pricing, under the correct promo name.

Thank you. I knew I had read it some where.

BBB is standard pricing for OV and higher. There is no other price options.

From the announcement:

COMBINABILITY All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offers exclude interior staterooms.

No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, and

are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours

eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights.

There is no single word about shareholder benefit.

BBB is standard pricing for OV and higher. There is no other price options.

From the announcement:

COMBINABILITY All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offers exclude interior staterooms.

No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, and

are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours

eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights.

There is no single word about shareholder benefit.

Actually, other rates are sometimes available on OV or higher. Find a cruise on the website and click "Book Now". A page will open asking you to choose your options under any of the GO! Packages. If you look below all those Go! options, there's a link in regular/black typeface to click on if you:

"Want to see if you qualify for a different discount?"

That brings you the page where you indicate your residency state/province, age 55+, Military, etc.

They also offer the Tuesday "Exciting Deals" which also would not be combinable with Go! packackes

Jane

• 1 month later...
Your predecessor set up an email address so that folks could contact him (actually his staff) directly if they had a problem or suggestion that couldn't be handled by any other function. That id: contactmichael@celebrity.com was actually quite helpful to some with unusual issues and as an outlet for frustration. Often those emails resulted in a personal call back from a staff member. That ID has been turned off.

Are you, or would you consider reactivating that concept with a "contactlisa@celebrity.com" email?

All of us will agree with you and I personally found that this

contact point worked extremely well.

Did you get a response with the replacement email ID for

Lisa ? So far I seem to be drawing a blank ,with some suggestions

on the threads, that the we continue to use

contact.michael@celebrity.com

Thanks.