Diamond Upgrade and Gift Preferences

We always left our champagne gift any books unopened nibbles basically things we were not taking home we left them for the cabin Stewart with his cash (that's how we tip all the staff) asking him if anything is of use to him or his friends if not he can bin it

But we also have had the flip side on a back to back where our attendant gave me 2 dozen roses a guest had bought for his wife on the last night of their cruise but they could not be taken off the ship and a few bottles of wine given as presents they didn't want it good to recycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lindalovesholidays

I think you may have got someone's purchased water ! Thanks for the explorer update I rest easy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just off Explorer and had a wonderful cruise. Ship is in great shape, food very good and service impeccable.

The Welcome Aboard beverage choices do not include 6 or anything no matter what C&A level. I think there was either a mistake or a confusion with a D+ amenity.

If you have 175 C & A points or more one of the amenities you can order is a 6 pack of soda. Just saw this yesterday. This is not your welcome aboard gift but is on the long list of other amenities you can order if you have the points.

Edited by dixieva

Has anyone taken wine onboard I read somewhere the RCCL allow 2 bottles and no longer charge a corkage fee ? The bottles of wine are crazy prices onboard !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked and very happy to find the $25 corkage fee was officially removed last year:)

Edited by dutchclogs

Has anyone taken wine onboard I read somewhere the RCCL allow 2 bottles and no longer charge a corkage fee ? The bottles of wine are crazy prices onboard !!

Yes, we take wine about all the time. The corkage fee was removed about af year ago, Some wine prices have also been reduced.

Just went to see if I could change my preferences for D+, and they are finally there. Notice that they added a prosecco which isn't bad on the lower end ones. My question is, what is an Element bag. I know Element is a brand, but what is the bag? Guess I'm getting old

Just went to see if I could change my preferences for D+, and they are finally there. Notice that they added a prosecco which isn't bad on the lower end ones. My question is, what is an Element bag. I know Element is a brand, but what is the bag? Guess I'm getting old

Most of the items you can find on the RCI website under Royal Gifts.

element-rsz.jpg Royal Caribbean Element Bag $24.95 USD Item# 435

Cotton canvas bag with extra-long, padded adjustable strap, perfect for exploring in port or on the ship. Cross body design distributes weight evenly. Black bag with embroidered logo measures 11.5” x 12”, has a 6” gusset, secure buckle closure, and extra-deep front pocket. s.gif

Edited by cruisenfever

On FR now...we got one bottle of water and one Heinekin( which was our gift preference)...guess we'll share..haha

Kathy, are you planning on inquiring with LA or one of the concierges why you did not get 2 Heineken?

When we were on in June we had 2 Corona, but had to ask Attendant for water. I think he brought us at least 2 bottles Evian

Kathy, are you planning on inquiring with LA or one of the concierges why you did not get 2 Heineken?

When we were on in June we had 2 Corona, but had to ask Attendant for water. I think he brought us at least 2 bottles Evian

That should be easier to do now that there is a dedicated LA.

Edited by clarea