Diamond Upgrade and Gift Preferences

I think the amenity subroutine disappeared about the time that the new home page appeared. That new home page has links to all those beautiful pictures when you link on a specific cruise. Our snowbird migration cruise has 25 pictures on the itinerary page! While those sales pages with all the wonderful pictures of the ports look great. Each image takes up memory. Maybe they had too many lock ups when they tried to load the new sales pages. So, I'm guessing they disabled the Diamond amenity menu to make room for the changes on the sales page. I guess the first time cruisers are more important to them than us Diamonds.

Edited by knittinggirl

I think the amenity subroutine disappeared about the time that the new home page appeared. That new home page has links to all those beautiful pictures when you link on a specific cruise. Our snowbird migration cruise has 25 pictures on the itinerary page! While those sales pages with all the wonderful pictures of the ports look great. Each image takes up memory. Maybe they had too many lock ups when they tried to load the new sales pages. So, I'm guessing they disabled the Diamond amenity menu to make room for the changes on the sales page. I guess the first time cruisers are more important to them than us Diamonds.

Our amenity lists have not shown up either. We have the Welcome Aboard Preferences with "Save Changes" and that's it. It appears that somebody isn't paying attention to Tier levels when they reinstated the amenity list(s).:(

Edited by cruisenfever

Ours came back this morning. The only tweak I saw was they now give you two beach towels/relationship or stateroom. The wine choices may have changed as well, but I'm not a wine person. Upgrade preferences are also back.

Our amenity lists have not shown up either. We have the Welcome Aboard Preferences with "Save Changes" and that's it. It appears that somebody isn't paying attention to Tier levels when they reinstated the amenity list(s).:(

Try clearing your website history and cookies. Sometimes those gremlins point you to the page you last visited instead of to the current page.

Ours came back this morning. The only tweak I saw was they now give you two beach towels/relationship or stateroom. The wine choices may have changed as well, but I'm not a wine person. Upgrade preferences are also back.

Ours came back, and I noticed at least two new reds to choose from.

Newly Diamond.

Picked our 6 bottles of water................

Same six we got as Emerald

Thought they would offer more as Diamond.

Later

Same choices until D+, when they add alcoholic choices.

You will get the free bar every night freedom class and above its all drinks voyager class and below wine & champagne think it's 5 until 8 every night plus your welcome back party a big difference now you are diamond

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All ships, with the exception of Jewel (who will get a DL in April) and Majesty (that does her own thing) now have a Diamond Lounge. So everything that is served in the Concierge Lounge during the hours of 5-8:30 (4:30-8 on some itineraries) will be served in the Diamond Lounge. Here is the alcoholic menu http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44833138&postcount=

Plus each Diamond and above C&A Member will have 3 drink vouchers loaded onto their SeaPass Card that can be redeemed at most bars on board.

Edited by cruisenfever

Newly Diamond.

Picked our 6 bottles of water................

Same six we got as Emerald

Thought they would offer more as Diamond.

Later

As Diamond we only ever got 1 small bottle of water or 1 can of soda. Don't remember getting anything as Emerald.

As Diamond we only ever got 1 small bottle of water or 1 can of soda. Don't remember getting anything as Emerald.

That was someone's mistake. At the very least, without selecting a preference, you each should have received a bottle of water.

Interesting this is what celebrity do they have a drinks menu our last cruises silhouette and allure we had drink packages on both so didn't use the lounges but we are on explorer in October without the package so we are back to the lounge

I have heard that explorer has got very tired looking it saddens me any feedback on the state of the ship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

... I have heard that explorer has got very tired looking it saddens me any feedback on the state of the ship

We were on Explorer this past December and she was in fine shape. Since our cruise, she has had a full revitalization dry dock, and likely looks even better now.

That was someone's mistake. At the very least, without selecting a preference, you each should have received a bottle of water.

Thanks Bob, yes we got one small bottle or can each as D but Lioness was stating they got 6 as Emerald. Just happy now as newbie D+ we have finally been able to choose our new gifts. Got to wait another year to enjoy them though!!

Thanks Bob, yes we got one small bottle or can each as D but Lioness was stating they got 6 as Emerald. Just happy now as newbie D+ we have finally been able to choose our new gifts. Got to wait another year to enjoy them though!!

The Welcome Aboard beverage choices do not include 6 or anything no matter what C&A level. I think there was either a mistake or a confusion with a D+ amenity.

When we were on Enchantment in July, there were the standard two large and two small bottles of water in the fridge, but eight small bottles on the counter. We presumed two of those were our welcome beverages, and the other six were left by the previous occupant.