Diamond Upgrade and Gift Preferences

Well thank you but I'm not sure it's worth a phone call just to get a whole can each :) I'll just bring some on with us.

You can also see the Loyalty Ambassador once on board and he/she can arrange to have your drink selection delivered to your room.

Gift preferences for a Diamond member:

(you get to choose one)

coke

diet coke

water

OJ

pink grapefruit juice

apple juice

sprite

diet sprite

your welcome aboard drink.

In other words' date=' don't get so disappointed that you may be temporarily unable to access this part of C & A.[/quote']

Thank you for that info, that is what is avail for me as well. so it has no change from Emerald. I initially thought it is a system glitch as I have read in some blogs that beer is included in Diamond.

but it appears that beer and wine is only avail for D+ and above.

Edited by roquejo

Thank you for that info, that is what is avail for me as well. so it has no change from Emerald. I initially thought it is a system glitch as I have read in some blogs that beer is included in Diamond.

but it appears that beer and wine is only avail for D+ and above.

That's correct, I'd post the choices, but I can't display them at the moment. All I can remember is that Corona is one of the choices.

For Diamond Plus and PC Members:

Welcome Gift Preferences - Select One

Water

House White Wine - 2013 Los Ricos

House Red Wine - 2013 Los Ricos

Heineken

Corona

Bud

Bud Light

Orange JUICE

Pink Grapefruit juice

Apple Juice

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Coke

Diet Coke

Water

Heineken

Corona

Bud

Bud Light

Orange JUICE

Pink Grapefruit juice

Apple Juice

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Coke

Diet Coke

Thanks Patti. Can you see your list now?

Thanks Patti. Can you see your list now?

I can see the drop down menu for the Gift Preferences but I can't change anything. 3 Amenities drop down lists are non-functional. :(

And, today, when I went in to C&A to check to see how things were progressing, I got a drop down box to enter in my User ID and Password again and when I do, I get an error message. :eek:

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether ours is in there or not - no matter what cruise we're on, we don't get the gift beverage etc. I go in and up-date our preferences and don't get anything, not even water which is supposed to be provided if no choice made. My mother-in-law doesn't do anything but still gets water and a packet of biscuits/cookies. Our C&A number is always provided at time of booking too. We went to see the Loyalty person and he looked on the system and said there is no record on there for us. Our benefits are loaded on our Sea Pass but I can't understand why they have no record in order to provide the gift beverage. All he did was ask what drinks we requested and sent someone to our stateroom with two cans of drink on a tray. We have just become Diamond members so it will be interesting to see what happens on our next cruise in Jan 2016.

We were not getting our correct welcome aboard gift and I was told I had to fill out the preference for each of us. I had only completed my own and not DH's, so when I filled out his preference, we started getting the gift choice for the 2 of us.

I can see the drop down menu for the Gift Preferences but I can't change anything. 3 Amenities drop down lists are non-functional. :(

And, today, when I went in to C&A to check to see how things were progressing, I got a drop down box to enter in my User ID and Password again and when I do, I get an error message. :eek:

Me, too, just now. I am trying to see the positive side, and that is that they are possibly in the process to fix/update/change the page. One can only hope. :eek:

This is so odd. I can log in, but I don't see any drop down boxes or choices.

How is it that the gift/upgrade preference section is working for others and not for most of us????? From what I've read, it's been an ongoing issue on IT's end. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think you will hurt your head if you try to understand Royal's IT situation.:rolleyes:

I think you will hurt your head if you try to understand Royal's IT situation.:rolleyes:

What's the old saying......."Ya Get What Ya Pay For" since I've read that they do nothing in house....it's all farmed out!!

Edited by cruisenfever

Water

Heineken

Corona

Bud

Bud Light

Orange JUICE

Pink Grapefruit juice

Apple Juice

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Coke

Diet Coke

Thank you!! Just curious, is the house Red and White wine regular 750 ml bottle or just a small bottle?

Btw, just to let everyone know mine was not working either the first time I turned Emarald. But after the points of 2nd cruise as Emerald got credited, the items just mysteriously appeared.

You must have a very large glass, lol! :D

You think that little bottle is more than one glass?? I guess I don't do a proper pour..:p Heck,don't even need a glass....hahah JK!

Edited by PH8