Princess Men's Anniversary Watch

trbarton

I was on a BVE on the Golden and was surprised to see the shops opened. I inquired about the Men's 50th Anniversary Watch and the clerk opened up the case and showed it to me. Looks real nice with the Princess 50th Anniversary Logo on the face. It's $225 for the men's watch.

Tom😎

So if someone were to get one on the first two days with the shop's 10% coupon and if the purchaser is elite getting an additional 10% discount the price would roughly be $180... Does anyone know if that is a decent price for that model of Citizen watch??? I hear people speak highly of ecodrive watches, but I know nothing about them?

I wish that they had a Day/Date model though! Sometimes it is hard to know what day of the week it is, especially when cruising!!! :D

Happy Cruising!

Mark

Sometimes it is hard to know what day of the week it is, especially when cruising!!! :D

Another good reason to keep a current copy of the Patter with you ;).

Maybe. Maybe not.

On a cruise last fall:

1st day Patter said Wednesday, November 11

2nd day Patter said Wednesday, November 12

(and, no, we were nowhere near the International dateline)

Edited by caribill

Maybe. Maybe not.

On a cruise last fall:

1st day Patter said Wednesday, November 11

2nd day Patter said Wednesday, November 12

(and, no, we were nowhere near the International dateline)

Now that is funny!!!! :D

I am always a little amazed by the amount of errors and typos in the patters as I feel that written communication in business is important to make a good impression with the customer. I always thought about getting a red marker to correct the errors and turn it back in, but I am on a cruise to relax, and I am not a teacher! LOL! I am usually just so happy with the cruise staff and all of their hard work, so that would never happen.

Now what day of the week is it??? Wednesday? :rolleyes:

Happy Cruising!:D

Mark

The 10% discount...Is that a coupon in the book that is in your room? I have the Patter from the Golden on Saturday when they departed SF and there is no mention about a sale or discount.

Tom:)

The 10% discount...Is that a coupon in the book that is in your room? I have the Patter from the Golden on Saturday when they departed SF and there is no mention about a sale or discount.

Tom:)

Sometimes there is a coupon book in the room maybe from a TA? (If not maybe ask your Room Steward nicely if he has any extra?) Although they generally have a public sale, for the first two days I think, for 10% off provided you buy at least $100 of item(s). Another thing that I just thought of is that they had a sale going on that you would get 10% off if you bought 3 50th Anniversary Logo items, maybe they would give this discount as well if you also bought a couple magnets or other little things??? Then you have to find an elite to buy it for you to get that 10% discount!

Happy Cruising!

Mark

Edited by cruisehappy001

Sometimes there is a coupon book in the room maybe from a TA? (If not maybe ask your Room Steward nicely if he has any extra?) Although they generally have a public sale, for the first two days I think, for 10% off provided you buy at least $100 of item(s). Another thing that I just thought of is that they had a sale going on that you would get 10% off if you bought 3 50th Anniversary Logo items, maybe they would give this discount as well if you also bought a couple magnets or other little things??? Then you have to find an elite to buy it for you to get that 10% discount!

Happy Cruising!

Mark[/quote

Princess gives you 10% 0ff the first 2 days all the time. I go on B2B all the time and look at what I want on the first cruise and get it on the second cruise. I am elite so I get 20% off. Happy to help you if you see me on the ship.

Always happy to help a CC member.

Tony