robes in rooms

Do they have robes in the rooms? on the Oasis

The standard situation is that robes are offered to Crown & Anchor members Platinum and up, and in suites.

If you want robes, ask your cabin steward. S/he may or may not be able to get you some.

The standard situation is that robes are offered to Crown & Anchor members Platinum and up, and in suites.

If you want robes, ask your cabin steward. S/he may or may not be able to get you some.

Note that if the steward is able to bring robes they are for guests to be used onboard not gifts to take home.

Do they have robes in the rooms? on the Oasis

We sailed on the Liberty a few weeks ago. On the first day I asked our cabin steward for one robe and she said she would look into it for me. Later that night we came back to our cabin to find 2 robes hanging in our closet.

This was our first time cruising with RCL and we weren't in a suite...just a category D3 balcony cabin.

So it can't hurt to ask. :)

A quick question on the robes. Are they lightweight waffle robes? I have my own here at home to bring if they're not. We're cruising out of Florida at the end of the month. So, obviously we don't need the thick robes.

Thanks!

:). Bobbi

A quick question on the robes. Are they lightweight waffle robes? I have my own here at home to bring if they're not. We're cruising out of Florida at the end of the month. So, obviously we don't need the thick robes.

Thanks!

Mine was non waffled. You can get an idea of what it looks like by clicking on my cruise video link below and checking out my Liberty of the Seas video. The robe can be seen beginning at minute 2:22 in the video. :)

Thanks!

Ours are usually not the waffle robes, but we're normally not in a full suite either.

I'm platinum and didn't get any robes last week on Explorer. I didn't bother asking as I don't really use it anyway. I did get 2 robes whilst on the Allure though.

I suppose it doesn't matter as you don't use them anyway, but probably the reason they were not available for you was because they had been given to someone who was not entitled to them.

I suppose it doesn't matter as you don't use them anyway, but probably the reason they were not available for you was because they had been given to someone who was not entitled to them.

I doubt that a steward would take robes that are allotted to an entitled pax to give to someone not entitled to that perk. My guess is that it was just an oversight. I am going to assume that stewards have access to extra robes not being used for the "entitled" on any given sailing, and will gladly give them to pax who request them as long as extras are still available.

I doubt that a steward would take robes that are allotted to an entitled pax to give to someone not entitled to that perk. My guess is that it was just an oversight. I am going to assume that stewards have access to extra robes not being used for the "entitled" on any given sailing, and will gladly give them to pax who request them as long as extras are still available.

Well the Platinum entitlement does say that the robes are subject to availability and there was a thread in the not to distant past where people ( who were not entitled) reported getting them by tipping their room steward.

On our last cruise they weren't waffle and they weren't terry cloth, or even cotton. They appeared to be new robes, but were a type of polyester fabric. I thought they were scratchy and didn't wear. We were in a GS on Liberty.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We leave tomorrow morning for Orlando. So, I just packed my comfy waffle robe. Here in town, we had a day of clouds , heat, and humidity! The Universe is getting us ready for vacation weather. Yippie....:)

Bobbi