Can we bring a hula hoop on board?

Hi! Last question, I promise.

Are we allowed to bring hula hoops on board? Not the tiny ones for children, but the real adult ones?

Thanks!

I'm sure you can, but they have a great workout room on board and you'll do plenty of walking, I'm assuming this is for exercise? I hope you're better than me, EVERY cruise I go on I tell my kids "THIS TIME I"M GONNA WORK OUT" my kids just say "NO YOUR NOT":o

I'm sure you can, but they have a great workout room on board and you'll do plenty of walking, I'm assuming this is for exercise? I hope you're better than me, EVERY cruise I go on I tell my kids "THIS TIME I"M GONNA WORK OUT" my kids just say "NO YOUR NOT":o

And it´s one of the times the Kids are right?!?:eek::D

I've never seen one onboard, but it's not on the list of prohibited items. Can you imagine though having to list every single item one way or another?

I am always amazed that I can still be amazed by what people want to bring with them. I don't get wanting to carry that extra stuff.

I'm trying to figure out how you'd get it through the scanner as it's the same size as those at the airports for carry-on and every hula hoop I've ever seen is definitely wider than that opening.

I have one that breaks down into sections but it's a PIA to do so. Wouldn't dream of taking it on a cruise. Plenty of other exercise to be had.

I'm trying to figure out how you'd get it through the scanner as it's the same size as those at the airports for carry-on and every hula hoop I've ever seen is definitely wider than that opening.

We travelled a lot with a hoop as our daughter did rhythmic gymnastics. They hand scan it so it does not go through the scanner

Hi! Last question, I promise.

Are we allowed to bring hula hoops on board? Not the tiny ones for children, but the real adult ones?

Thanks!

It's been 4 or 5 years and I don't remember if it was RCL or Carnival, but we saw a woman passenger use a hula hoop on the pool deck all week.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

It's not on the list of prohibited items.

When is your cruise OP? I want to check the list a couple weeks after and see if it's added. LOL

Out of curiosity, your going on a cruise that you paid good $$ for. Why would you want to hula hoop when you can do all the other billions of things they offer on the ship?

Edited by Seandre2

They have a lot of hula hoops (full-sized) in the Kid Club area at least on FOS. Several of the kids used them for the talent show.

I can't speak for FOS but on NAV, the ones in the kids club were the cheap dollar store ones and many were bent ... Nothing like a quality hoop!

When is your cruise OP? I want to check the list a couple weeks after and see if it's added. LOL

Out of curiosity, your going on a cruise that you paid good $$ for. Why would you want to hula hoop when you can do all the other billions of things they offer on the ship?

I bring books to read. And when all those billions of things are happening on the ship, I'll be happily laying on a sun lounge enjoying my books. If hula hoop is what the OP enjoys...it's her vacation, more power to her. She's welcome to come hula hoop next to me, as long as she doesn't block my sun, or the let the hoop knock over my DOD. :)