Our 30th wedding anniversary

shadbrew

We will be on the Adventure of the Seas next month. We are both Diamond members, and we have a Junior suite reserved. Just curious if RCCL will do anything special for us?

Congratulations! Many people take cruises that coincide with special days (birthdays,anniversay's,graduations,etc). You can order a romance package on RCL's website if you want to make the occasion extra special.

We've been on milestone cruises...the only thing we've gotten is a 10% off discount offer on the art :eek:...no thanks.

We'll be doing a B2B for our 40th next year...and we're D+...don't expect anything from RCI or need it to enjoy our cruise ;)

Congrats! Adventure is a great ship. They won't really do anything special, but you can order room decorations which are really nice - we have done them many times for birthdays and anniversaries.

But most of all - ENJOY yourselves. We also did our 30th on a ship-Majesty and it was fantastic.

Congratulations! Adventure is a nice ship. We sailed with her out of Southampton, to Iceland and Norway. That was quite a journey.

Since you are Diamond members, you could tell the Diamond concierge that you are celebrating your 30th and see what happens! We enjoyed the Diamond lounge on the Adventure. Very nice.

[YOUTUBE]C0XiSD6V6kU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Iluvcruising2

We will be on the Adventure of the Seas next month. We are both Diamond members, and we have a Junior suite reserved. Just curious if RCCL will do anything special for us?

If you tell your cabin steward, you may get this one night:

Cabin-Swans-Diane-Strickland.jpg

Edited by Merion_Mom

We renewed our vows on Adventure last year and aside from everything we paid for Royal didn't give us anything at all extra. I ordered a celebratory cake to be delivered to the MDR that evening, and anniversary cabin decorations but they were all organized and paid for by me.

Have a wonderful cruise and many congratulations on your anniversary!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Alohaaloha

When I booked with RCI I let them know it was a 30Th Anniversary cruise. She asked which night I wanted to celebrate it. Likely their will be cake & singing at dinner. If you haven't already you should call & let them know and request they email a copy of your receipt and it will show on the document from RCI.