5 Water Slides on Liberty of The Seas

I'm not sure water slides are exactly "forward looking". :rolleyes:

Based on the configuration, I'd say that at least three of them must be forward looking. The flow rider faces aft. :cool:

Edited by Diplomacy

On Liberty now. Where are all those new cabins going?

IMO those panoramic cabins that they are adding to Voyager and Freedom class ships are the ugliest modifications that could possibly be done. They turn the sleek original design into the floating brick of the seas. Makes them look like those ugly Norwegian ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you, not excited at all by the prospect of slides. I love my simple pool decks, pools and loungers work for me

The slides will be aft, by the flowrider, so technically you can still have your simple pool deck mid-ship, just don't wonder back toward the slides. ;)

IMO those panoramic cabins that they are adding to Voyager and Freedom class ships are the ugliest modifications that could possibly be done. They turn the sleek original design into the floating brick of the seas. Makes them look like those ugly Norwegian ships.

I wouldn't go that far. Nothing, I repeat, nothing is uglier than the Norwegian Epic! :p

I actually don't mind the look of the ships post-reno. I liked them better before, but I'm not going to get upset about it.

I can't remember whether the spa or the gym is on deck 12. So which area is going to lose the forward view, please? Isn't LB the ship with the penguins outside the gym?

The Spa is on 12 and has no windows. I'm looking forward to being on Liberty for the first time in November. I'll have to check out the Penguins.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

I can't remember whether the spa or the gym is on deck 12. So which area is going to lose the forward view, please? Isn't LB the ship with the penguins outside the gym?

Yes, Liberty has the penguins.

We have a deck 12 balcony on Freedom next August and I am really looking forward to it

I, too, would like to see each ship have somewhat of its own character. I think Royal is putting too much effort into making each ship the same. It's not necessary. I like to go on different ships with different features. Just my 2 cents.

Where are you getting the 5 waterslide #? I see (and read in the press release) 3, and then 4 if you count the one in the new kid's area. Where/what is the 5th??

I'm pro-waterslide. I am 40 and I am way more likely to use the waterslides over the lame mini-golf course they had before! :)

Where are you getting the 5 waterslide #? I see (and read in the press release) 3, and then 4 if you count the one in the new kid's area. Where/what is the 5th??

I'm pro-waterslide. I am 40 and I am way more likely to use the waterslides over the lame mini-golf course they had before! :)

Three at the aft and 2 in the kids area.