Golden Princess 2 Nighter - must do on board?

I received a text earlier confirming my check in time which relates to the deck I was originally on before my upgrade. Works for me as we get on earlier!

Good luck for a smooth boarding Esilef.

Marine forecast only goes out to Wednesday so far but is saying we should have pretty calm waters, I'll keep checking. I don't mind a bit of rocking and rolling myself but don't know how my son will go!

I received a text earlier confirming my check in time which relates to the deck I was originally on before my upgrade. Works for me as we get on earlier!

Good luck for a smooth boarding Esilef.

Marine forecast only goes out to Wednesday so far but is saying we should have pretty calm waters, I'll keep checking. I don't mind a bit of rocking and rolling myself but don't know how my son will go!

Haha two wins! That's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are currently on the Golden princess and less than a day away. The seas have not been an issue. I have enjoyed the heated pools, one being undercover. A big step up from the Sun class ships. Skywalkers provides great views. Wheelhouse Bar between 3-4PM has a buy 1 get second for a $1, very popular.:)

Crown grill has been booked out some night, suggets you book as soon a boarding if you want to sample their menu.;)

There a few cruises continuning on to Melbourne, 6 from our table of 8. We don;t want to get off.

The internet has not been a problem, I don't have fast speend at home, so just a little slower to what I am used too.:)

We are currently on the Golden princess and less than a day away. The seas have not been an issue. I have enjoyed the heated pools, one being undercover. A big step up from the Sun class ships. Skywalkers provides great views. Wheelhouse Bar between 3-4PM has a buy 1 get second for a $1, very popular.:)

Crown grill has been booked out some night, suggets you book as soon a boarding if you want to sample their menu.;)

There a few cruises continuning on to Melbourne, 6 from our table of 8. We don;t want to get off.

The internet has not been a problem, I don't have fast speend at home, so just a little slower to what I am used too.:)

Thanks for that information!

Excitement levels are now redlining. My poor colleagues won't be getting much out of me today.

It's still a big surprise to my son who won't know what's happening until he gets off the train at Circular Quay and is dragged over to look at the cool ship, then handed his boarding pass :)

Thanks for that information!

Excitement levels are now redlining. My poor colleagues won't be getting much out of me today.

It's still a big surprise to my son who won't know what's happening until he gets off the train at Circular Quay and is dragged over to look at the cool ship, then handed his boarding pass :)

Sounds like a great surprise. How old is DS? Thinks he's going to Sydney for a few days with Mum?

Thanks, he's 10 today.

He doesn't even know we're going to Sydney yet and won't until we get to the airport.

Does anyone know if there's truth to the rumours that one MDR will be open for lunch tomorrow, even though the staff pretend not to know about it and direct everyone to the buffet?

Thanks, he's 10 today.

He doesn't even know we're going to Sydney yet and won't until we get to the airport.

Does anyone know if there's truth to the rumours that one MDR will be open for lunch tomorrow, even though the staff pretend not to know about it and direct everyone to the buffet?

What a terrific surprise! He's going to be incredibly excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, he's 10 today.

Haven't heard of that one although once on a B2B they opened the MDR just for those doing the B2B.

Thanks, he's 10 today.

He is going to have the best ever birthday.

I'll look out for an over excited 10 yr old.

Thanks Mic, I'd also rather he didn't explode!

I'm sure I read in a few threads on the main Princess boards that there is an MDR open on embarkation day, seems to be a bit of an open secret, with the staff reluctant to admit it. I'll check the patters and report back, but doubt we'll go, would rather be up on the open decks.

Have you purchased your son a drink package? The soda packs are cheap and no bill surprise for you.

Yes I have thanks, and a Princess teddy bear :)

I'll look out for you too Esilef. my boy is very social and will be on the hunt for other kids to run around with. And I like your sense of humour, reading what you wrote about mailing your ex in another thread I think we might have something in common :)

I've really enjoyed sharing the buildup with fellow cruisers in this thread, and it's probably saved my loved ones from me boring the heck out of them! Not sure if it's the done thing on these boards but DS and I will be fairly easy to spot, and we'd be chuffed if anyone does recognise us and wants to come over and say hi. I'm really tall, 40s with long brown hair (sorry, that sounded like a personal ad!), DS is a lanky mini-me.

Happy cruising all!

Seeing it is honesty time - I'm short, 60s with short greying hair and chubby :)

DS is mid 30s and very very overweight (medications don't help).

Tell you, it would be very funny to run into each other among the other 2,600 passengers! But hey, stranger things have happened. Once met a barman in Ireland who lived in the next suburb and knew people we did.

Seeing it is honesty time - I'm short, 60s with short greying hair and chubby :)

DS is mid 30s and very very overweight (medications don't help).

Tell you, it would be very funny to run into each other among the other 2,600 passengers! But hey, stranger things have happened. Once met a barman in Ireland who lived in the next suburb and knew people we did.

On our 16 day cruise to Singapore on the rhapsody by the end of it we knew heaps of our fellow passengers or at least they knew William as that's what I was screaming all the time........ Got told by a few nice fellow passengers what a surprise it was that I was so fat as all I did was run...... Gotta laugh.