Golden Princess 2 Nighter - must do on board?

Yep, still no cabin for me either. Do t think I've ever waited this long to find out my cabin number. It's a bit like waiting to open your Xmas present that has been sitting under the tree.

Yep, still no cabin for me either. Do t think I've ever waited this long to find out my cabin number. It's a bit like waiting to open your Xmas present that has been sitting under the tree.

In the past I've had to wait as late as till boarding, good luck, I hope it's not much longer for you.

The suspense is killing you.:p

Yes it is!!! Omg I won't get to research our cabin. Find out if we are facing the opera house in Sydney.

What's a girl to do.

I'm still thinking of doing another repositioning cruise in April. 2 nights is not enough.

I was really hoping for an upsell offer, would have happily chucked a little bit more money Princess's way, despite paying more for an obstructed OV than most of you ended up paying for a balcony :mad:

There's still time I guess! Or maybe they'll take pity on me and upgrade me for free... haha I can dream can't I?

I was really hoping for an upsell offer, would have happily chucked a little bit more money Princess's way, despite paying more for an obstructed OV than most of you ended up paying for a balcony :mad:

There's still time I guess! Or maybe they'll take pity on me and upgrade me for free... haha I can dream can't I?

Fingers crossed. Ov is sold out so u may need to get bumped to a balcony.

If my son miss behaves on the balcony I may be begging for you to swap!

The Princess site is still showing availability across most categories, with some labelled as guarantee but some available to choose a specific cabin. Prices still the same as they have been on their site for quite a while.

Maybe they did a quick audit and release free stick...... Please upgrade fairy...... Oh well only 2 nights & will be all over the ship anyway.

What time is the lastest we can leave the ship in Melbourne.

The Princess site is still showing availability across most categories, with some labelled as guarantee but some available to choose a specific cabin. Prices still the same as they have been on their site for quite a while.

What the heck is going on?

This morning insides and overviews were all sold with plenty in the other categories.

A couple of hours later the whole cruise was showing as sold.

Now there are cabins available everywhere!

What the heck is going on?

This morning insides and overviews were all sold with plenty in the other categories.

A couple of hours later the whole cruise was showing as sold.

Now there are cabins available everywhere!

It's a tad bizarre.