Golden Princess 2 Nighter - must do on board?

From Obstructed Oceanview to a BC - Balcony on Aloha deck.

Princess, if you're reading this, thank you so much, what a wonderful birthday gift for my little boy. You've won our loyalty forever x

Great to hear - and you didn't even have to shell out anything for the upgrade, that you were willing to. :D

My allocation came through last night, and got a little upgrade too.

I think everyone's going to be in a positive frame of mind before the cruise. :)

Its quite possible that being the sort of cruise it is...ie a 2 day cruise that is starting from empty.....they may not open all sections for sale. They could keep some closed and assign the staff to other duties that need catching up on.:rolleyes:

OMG UPGRADED!

From Obstructed Oceanview to a BC - Balcony on Aloha deck.

Princess, if you're reading this, thank you so much, what a wonderful birthday gift for my little boy. You've won our loyalty forever x

:D :D :D

The fairy visited us as well. Booked a BD Balcony and have now been allocated a MB mini-suite. There won't be much time to lounge on the sofa but I'll fit it in somewhere. Thanks Princess.

cheers

STu

Congrats to both of you.:D

Great to hear - and you didn't even have to shell out anything for the upgrade, that you were willing to. :D

My allocation came through last night, and got a little upgrade too.

I think everyone's going to be in a positive frame of mind before the cruise. :)

Congrats for you as well. It will be a wonderful cruise for you all.:D

Its quite possible that being the sort of cruise it is...ie a 2 day cruise that is starting from empty.....they may not open all sections for sale. They could keep some closed and assign the staff to other duties that need catching up on.:rolleyes:

Quite possibly correct, it wouldn't be the first time they have done that. I suppose those sailing will find out soon.

Our allocations came through last night - inside guarantee (IE) to oceanview obstructed (OY)but not much obstruction by the look of it - wonder if was yours Clairebear. Very happy. Not only that but we have cabins next door to each other (2 separate booking numbers), so that's great. :)

Edited by Aussieflyer

Our allocations came through last night - inside guarantee (IE) to oceanview obstructed (OY)but not much obstruction by the look of it - wonder if was yours Clairebear. Very happy. Not only that but we have cabins next door to each other (2 separate booking numbers), so that's great. :)

Got to be happy with the adjoining rooms.:D

I hope my wife enjoys it - she doesn't even know we're going. We're from Vic, I've told her I'm taking her away to Sydney for a few days. So we'll take a few photos of Golden Princess from Circular Quay and then I'll have to break the news to her to join the boarding queue.

I hope my wife enjoys it - she doesn't even know we're going. We're from Vic, I've told her I'm taking her away to Sydney for a few days. So we'll take a few photos of Golden Princess from Circular Quay and then I'll have to break the news to her to join the boarding queue.

Haha that's awesome! What a great surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a wonderful surprise. Hope you will both have a fantastic time.

Aussieflyer my original cabin was E631, I researched and picked it very carefully (some would say obsessively ;)) because the view was pretty clear and it isn't around anything noisy. Just the photo gallery below and more cabins above. So it's a good score, if you have it or something near it.

A question for those flying to Sydney on Wednesday, what's your ETA? I booked a flight arriving at 11.30ish and now with all the stormy weather in Sydney I'm a bit panic stations and wishing I'd picked something earlier.

Aussieflyer my original cabin was E631, I researched and picked it very carefully (some would say obsessively ;)) because the view was pretty clear and it isn't around anything noisy. Just the photo gallery below and more cabins above. So it's a good score, if you have it or something near it.

A question for those flying to Sydney on Wednesday, what's your ETA? I booked a flight arriving at 11.30ish and now with all the stormy weather in Sydney I'm a bit panic stations and wishing I'd picked something earlier.

I'm down the corridor a little but still happy as it looks like there is minimal obstruction.

Luckily we are on a bus from CBR - SYD so the weather shouldn't affect us. Good luck for your flights.

Our flight arrives at 12:05pm. Hoping there is no issues. We are catching the train to circular quay. Cheap & very easy. Fingers crossed about he weather.

I got an email about passports but they did it wrong & I could see everyone's email address

I had an email from the TA I booked with (rarely use a TA but they were cheaper than Princess'e site - possibly the same one). Instead of BCC (Blind carbon copy) which hides email addresses they sent it as CC (carbon copy) which makes all email addresses visible to everyone. I take it Wombie and Esilef that your emails are in there somewhere along with mine :eek:

i have a passport but DS will have photo ID as he does not.

I had an email from the TA I booked with (rarely use a TA but they were cheaper than Princess'e site - possibly the same one). Instead of BCC (Blind carbon copy) which hides email addresses they sent it as CC (carbon copy) which makes all email addresses visible to everyone. I take it Wombie and Esilef that your emails are in there somewhere along with mine :eek:

I think a guru must have sent these emails..... Thought they may have sent a follow up..

That is a bad mistake for them to make. I wouldn't be too happy with them for doing that.