Golden Princess 2 Nighter - must do on board?

Oh I mentioned the error was discussed online and was told not to do this as I should have called them first.

Dad asked if my balcony upgrade was being moved to an inside cabin next to the engine room.......

Wait. They said to you that you shouldn't have discussed it online? How dare they! Ineptitude in this society is really bugging me. Dealing with various people and agencies only too willing to take your dollar, yet with zero accountability, and then they have the gall to question your actions. You're the consumer! The wronged consumer at that! What is wrong with these people!? ARGHHHH so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. They said to you that you shouldn't have discussed it online? How dare they! Ineptitude in this society is really bugging me. Dealing with various people and agencies only too willing to take your dollar, yet with zero accountability, and then they have the gall to question your actions. You're the consumer! The wronged consumer at that! What is wrong with these people!? ARGHHHH so annoying.

Put it this way I may not choose to book with them again. Let's face it they have made a few $$$ off people on here posting online about the special desks they have.

Thats what got me too.

No accountability, all they need to say is My Bad, Now how can we fix it up .

There seems to be a trend where people are being educated to put a spin on everything. The latest is to twist things around so that they become the victims and anyone who complains or questions is persecuting them.:eek::eek:

I usually don't use a TA but have used this mob a couple of times for short/straight forward bookings. I may choose not to use them again. And anyway for most of the cruises I am looking at they are no/not much cheaper and I like to deal with the cruise line direct if booking in Au.

A bit arrogant Elisef to tell you it should not have been discussed. It looks like a number of us were in the same situation and have made comments here.

Thats what got me too.

No accountability, all they need to say is My Bad, Now how can we fix it up .

There seems to be a trend where people are being educated to put a spin on everything. The latest is to twist things around so that they become the victims and anyone who complains or questions is persecuting them.:eek::eek:

Although I agree with you as a general comment, I don't see this one as such a big deal.

All that was shared was an e-mail address (and maybe a name) to a group of people with similar interests?

You can get similar, or more contact details from the phone book and other public sources much easier... it's not as though some spammer would have bought the cruise just so they could possibly have gotten hands on an e-mail address!

It might be a bit late but there seems to be LOTS of cabins still available for this little cruise. BF balcony still showing at $242. Most (if not all) balcony, mini suite and suite categories all still available.

I've had a look at Golden Princess other sailings out of Melbourne in the coming months. I always look at balcony prices - in the pre-Christmas sailings you can pick up a balcony for under $150 pp per night.

I'm in serious countdown mode now...

In 48 hours we'll be boarding our flight for Sydney. At least, we'd better be, are you reading this Virgin Australia?! Please be on time!

The weather forecast has improved somewhat, on the weekend they were predicting rain for most of Wednesday but it's since been revised to cloudy but dry.

Yes! I'm ordering a 25° and sunny day. So let's see if the weather listens and the forecast is updated once more.

You know, those suites sure would be lovely upgrades. I wonder if they'll end up bumping people into higher categories over the next day or so.

Hi all - just received a text advising not at the terminal early, and that check in wont open until 12.45pm. Wonder whats happening - we have a elite status so we will still get there ASAP :)

They have staggered the boarding based on deck. With respect to status, their publications state that you will receive preferential boarding within your staggered check in time window, which appears to be 12:45 for you.

I'm used to Royal, where I believe with status/suite booking you can just rock up when ready.

I've just pasted this from the princess booking information page in cruise personaliser.

PROGRESSIVE CRUISE CHECK-IN INFORMATION

To help facilitate a smooth start to your voyage we have implemented a progressive cruise check-in schedule. Please arrive at your check-in time listed below. If you have purchased a Princess Cruise Plus Package/Transfer, your check-in time will be provided at your hotel or the airport. Guests travelling on shared transport or arriving as a group will be checked in together. Priority check in will be available to guests with a Preferred Boarding Pass within the allocated check-in times. Boarding will commence shortly after check in. Please do not arrive prior to the start of cruise check in as your cabin will not be ready. Once onboard, enjoy a meal at Horizon Court which remains open throughout the day to serve you.

12:00pm - Baja, Lido & Sun Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with B, L & S

12:45pm - Emerald & Dolphin Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with E & D

1:30pm - Caribe & Plaza Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with C & P

2:15pm - Aloha & Fiesta Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with A & F

Our flight arrives at 12:05pm so we should be there to embark at 1:30pm.

Hoping they allow priority disabled boarding as my son has autism & waiting in queues is a nightmare.

Last time we went to level 1 and they assisted me with him.