Anthem - Food in The Grande

Ukap

Why do people who have not sailed on the ship answer questions about that ship?

Just a wild guess, but maybe because they have read other answers to the same questions on this forum from those who were on the ship.

Why do people who have not sailed on the ship answer questions about that ship?

I just answered a question about Oasis and Dynamic Dining yet I have not been on that ship.

Edited by ryano

Because I know this is shocking... But cc has lots of silly rumors on it as well as facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been on here for over eight years, you should be able to figure out by now who you can trust with their knowledge and information.

Lord I barely remember my friends names, let alone cc screen names. And I come on about 3 weeks prior to my cruise... So twice a year[emoji3]. But thanks for your confidence in my memory and your confidence in the over posters

Lord I barely remember my friends names, let alone cc screen names. And I come on about 3 weeks prior to my cruise... So twice a year[emoji3]. But thanks for your confidence in my memory and your confidence in the over posters

You're very welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together just now.

You've been on here for over eight years, you should be able to figure out by now who you can trust with their knowledge and information.

Not even just that... Certain things are facts that have not only been posted on cruise critic, but are also available on the Royal Caribbean website and in their call centers. Yeah, some people love to spread rumors, but this thread is not one of those places. :rolleyes:

"Over posters"??? Seriously?

Several of them are extremely helpful and knowledgable (except for one that i can think of...), but it seems you'd rather just believe they're lying to you...

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Man landed on the Moon. Now, I've never been to the Moon so I can't verify that firsthand, but it's a fact that's easily researchable and verifiable. So too is OP's question. Heck, the entire point of Dynamic Dining was to have the MDR experience turned into multiple unique venues with unique menus. Why even have the concept if you can get the same food in Silk that you can get in The Grande? Royal Caribbean and other sites have copies of the Grande's menus and darned if they don't look unique in comparison to the menus at American Icon, Silk, Chic, Wonderland, Coastal Kitchen, etc.

Well kind of... If you're in a suite you can get that menu in your room and you don't have to be dressed up. And if it's a specific dish , many times if you speak to the chef in advance and you can arrange to have it. But as I don't know how kind they are on anthem, I can't comment on menu exceptions.

Well kind of... If you're in a suite you can get that menu in your room and you don't have to be dressed up. And if it's a specific dish , many times if you speak to the chef in advance and you can arrange to have it. But as I don't know how kind they are on anthem, I can't comment on menu exceptions.

Were you able to arrange for specific items when you sailed Anthem?

as I said, I can't speak on the Anthem ...yet. But know they will do this on other ships and did this on Allure for us. We were able to get wine served that wasn't on the menu as well as a salad from one of the other restaurants.

Sorry I posted on this thread, I retract my question.

If you go on the first night, you dont have to dress up.

Hello,

With reference to your comment about not having to dress up on the first night, what is the minimum dress code that is acceptable?

We are embarking on Anthem on Saturday & will be travelling in jeans etc & have booked into the Grande for the 1st night.

Our hope is that our luggage will arrive in time & we will change & dress accordingly but what if it doesn't arrive in time .....? We have got quite an early dining time.

Joan